The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Worst TAR Leg

<< < (10/25) > >>

Lutpay:
Post UB:

TAR 19 Leg 2 (Indo 1), Leg 5 (Thailand 2), Leg 12 (Atlanta)
TAR 20.. every leg was decent I think.
TAR 21 Leg 1 (China), Leg 2 & 3 (Indo, painful!), Leg 8 (Russia 2 was so boring for me)
TAR 22.. same as TAR 20, oh maybe the DC leg, it's not interesting at all.
TAR 23. just the premiere, the rest was good enough.

RaceUntilWeDie:
TAR 17: Leg 5/Norway was really boring. There wasn't much action or drama.

TAR 18: Leg 2/Australia

TAR 19: This season's first half was a mess, idk. It picked up when they got out of Asia & I started loving some of the teams more and more.

TAR 20: This was probably my favorite season out of Post-UB. It was the complete package. The "worst" legs would probably have to be Leg 2/Argentina and Leg 7/Tanzania (even though that had the epic airport catfight  :cmaslol )

TAR 21: I would say the same as I said for TAR 19. First half was a mess, but everything was put together once Europe came.

TAR 22: This season had really good teams/legs but some bad legs. Leg 3/New Zealand was a major disappointment, and Leg 5/Vietnam sucked. The finale wasn't at its best either  :cmas15

TAR 23: Leg 1/Chile was probably the worst premiere ever. Leg 2/Chile was boring UNTIL the last 20-30 minutes or so. It became all suspenseful and everything! Overall this hasn't been too bad of a season and will probably join my Top 3 Favorite/Best seasons of Post-UB with 22 and 20.

RachelLeVega:
TAR21's Netherlands visit was such a disaster... :hrt:

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Zack. on July 19, 2013, 07:04:54 PM ---TAR 14 in...well, lots of places. Germany had a Detour involving Austrian food and an American invention, Romania had fake gypsies and fake Dracula, India had a Detour where BEGGING ON THE STREET was the better option, Phuket had the convenient trip to a zoo known for their bouts of animal cruelty, and Beijing had a leg devoted to how awesome Michael Phelps was.

--- End quote ---

But the teams + editing made it x1000 better :lol:

TAR23's Leg 1 WAS A TRAINWRECK. :lol:

gamerfan09:
Now that we have TAR24, I would say Leg 1 is the most atrocious of the TAR leg designs ever. It was literally nothing but luck task, luck task, then Pit Stop. Not only did it screw a great team over, it gave a team who didn't deserve a victory a victory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version