The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Worst TAR Leg

<< < (8/25) > >>

Air:
Maxie would have won that leg without all the luck.

Imagine that, Maxie winning TAR <3

Spitty2013:

--- Quote from: TARP_Lover on December 04, 2013, 04:27:12 AM ---I would say the TAR 22 finale. Not only was the spy RB not as good as TAR 8, and it led to Maxie robbage, it was a horribly linear leg that basically rewarded luck and I hate those kinds of legs. :res:

--- End quote ---

This. I cannot stand finales with linear final )legs. I also don't like any leg that has some sort of ridiculous equalizer smack dab in the middle, unless some crazy circumstance like All-Stars or Season 21 happens (TARAU Final leg anyone?).

I also agree with Airlines. Maxie wasn't my favorite team, but they definitely grew on me (like Marie).

stunami:
I can't believe nobody mentions TAR7 leg 7, Botswana 2

After an intense footrace the previous leg, with the brothers beating Ray and Deeana by seconds, they get eliminate the next leg because the leg is lineair and they have absolute no chance of catching up...only the first 3 teams out of 6 were close enought, but the placement of the last 3 didn't change because of the bad race planning

jetishidae:
any leg from Season 22 i must say. That season is by far the worst TAR season i've ever watch. (i haven't watch TAR 1-3 and the family edition)
Boring cast. Boring task.
probably except for the pretty cool night leg in Germany. Who would've thought assembling a train track would be that hard? and i just love seeing Bates & Anthony the another boring alpha-male team struggle

Leafsfan.:
I would also have to add any of the Indonesia legs from Tar 19 or 21.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version