The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Worst TAR Leg

<< < (3/25) > >>

Air:
As in = TARAus2 Leg 2

or

TAR2 Australia 2?

wcpamotm:
The Race 22 Switzerland leg was pretty bad, structure-wise - but at least it had lovely mountain scenery to look at along the way.  My nomination however is TAR8 Leg 3.

Yes, I know the Family Edition gets a lot of brickbats, but I thought its first two legs were pretty well put together.  That came to a screeching halt in Leg 3.  We have a detour where a risky choice did not offer any particular time advantage over the safe choice, which still didn't make a lot of difference as there was a charter bus semi-equalizer.  We were treated to the scenic wonders of a Waffle House.  Then at the other end, the leg placement was entirely decided by pulling a number, among teams that just got off the bus!

Zack.:
TAR 14 in...well, lots of places. Germany had a Detour involving Austrian food and an American invention, Romania had fake gypsies and fake Dracula, India had a Detour where BEGGING ON THE STREET was the better option, Phuket had the convenient trip to a zoo known for their bouts of animal cruelty, and Beijing had a leg devoted to how awesome Michael Phelps was.

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 19, 2013, 11:10:03 AM ---As in = TARAus2 Leg 2

or

TAR2 Australia 2?

--- End quote ---
The first one

Air:
Why? TARAus 2, apart from Dubai - Cuba were all stellar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version