Archive > Big Brother 15

The 10 Most Memorable of Big Brother History...So Far

<< < (2/3) > >>

BelleJar:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 12, 2013, 11:59:58 AM ---The most memorable for me are these:

Season 8: Evel Dick competes in the final endurance competition with Zach. They had to jump over a bunny in the pouring rain. He kept at it for 7 hours and 32 minutes and it was obvious that he was shivering and suffering from the cold and rain but he wouldn't quit. Even Zach was concerned and finally Daniele convinced him to quit.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely!  Best. Comp. Ever.  I think BB has tried to make this happen every season since, but no one has the guts those two (and by two, I mean ED) did. 

Season 13:  Sweet Jordan losing it on Shelly after Shelly orchestrated voting Jeff out.  Her yelling and crying while Rachel was trying to pull her away saying "Jordan, Stop!  This isn't you!" was great tv.   It was made even better by BB's amazing Pandora's box when Rachel and Jordan won the POV and got another chance in the game and could evict Shelly. 

What? No one has any Big Brother 9 memorable moments?   :funny:

Leafsfan.:

--- Quote from: BelleJar on July 12, 2013, 07:48:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 12, 2013, 11:59:58 AM ---
What? No one has any Big Brother 9 memorable moments?   :funny:

--- End quote ---

James backdooring Matt 
--- End quote ---

HurricaneHowieWood:

--- Quote from: BamBam on July 12, 2013, 02:52:18 PM ---What about ED with his pot banging and talking to the cameras every day?

--- End quote ---

LOL!  I had forgotten all about that till the live feeds after the eviction last night, and Candice said she was going to become Evel Candice.  :funny:

God:

--- Quote from: HurricaneHowieWood on July 11, 2013, 06:11:19 PM ---
1) Marcellas Win the POV but chooses not to use it
-The Power of Veto allows a Big Brother contestant who has been nominated for eviction to remove his nomination, forcing the Head of Household to nominate someone else in his place. At the final five in Big Brother 3, Marcellas Reynolds won the Veto but chose not to use it on himself, believing he was safe no matter what happened. He was very wrong. After a tie vote he was evicted by Jason, the current Head of Household.

--- End quote ---

100%. Your words to my ear. And lest we forget BB8's Dustin eviction ("Interesting."), I will remind you that Dustin made a valiant attempt to out-Marcellas Marcellas.

a1mamacat:
might have to be a to 20 list LOL

Lawon's "Special Power"  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version