Author Topic: Who Should Be The Next MVP?  (Read 3113 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Who Should Be The Next MVP?
« on: July 07, 2013, 01:09:52 PM »
Assuming Elissa is evicted, who will you vote for MVP? Jeremy thinks he is loved by America and when Elissa is gone, the vote will go to him. Let's see what the RFF members think!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Who Should Be The Next MVP?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 08:04:59 PM »
Hope whomever gets MVP next can keep their mouth shut  :-X
delightful just delightful

Offline MichaelFarrell

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 08:57:30 PM »
I think Helen deserves it.

She has been put through hell and now it's her turn for power and get __________ out

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 09:00:49 PM »

Then NOT Helen...she'll run straight up Spencer's ass and tell him

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 09:07:12 PM »

I am hoping between her and Candice they can figure out the MC alliance and bust that thing wide open
delightful just delightful

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 09:33:06 PM »
I am hoping between her and Candice they can figure out the MC alliance and bust that thing wide open
:yess: ...agree, & hope the MC alliance is busted wide open!!  :knuckles:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 12:30:44 AM »
I'm going to vote for Candice, I would love too see their faces if she won. Also I'm so tired of everyone and I mean everyone throwing her under the bus. She is smart and she is the one who is figuring out the moving company with the help of Helen, but Helen is getting on my nerves making deals with everyone and she is talking way too much IMO  :kuss:

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 01:04:24 AM »
I hope it's Helen.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 11:55:16 AM »
I'm going to vote for Candice, I would love too see their faces if she won. Also I'm so tired of everyone and I mean everyone throwing her under the bus. She is smart and she is the one who is figuring out the moving company with the help of Helen, but Helen is getting on my nerves making deals with everyone and she is talking way too much IMO  :kuss:
Very good points, House. I voted for Candice for the very first MVP after reading all of their original info before the game started. I am starting to be a fan of Helen, but will have to see if she is really actually going to follow through on these deals, or if she is truly a mastermind with a plan  :knock: .

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »

That's why I voted Candice too... I think she would put up whoever she wanted without making deals or telling anyone.
I would love to see Helen get it, but I think she would get bullied into doing what someone else wants

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »
Hi ya'll  I voted for Helen :hrt:   okay switching gears here,  I just read on another site,( Dingos) that Howard handed Spencer a bottle of wine, while both of them in the bathroom & that Spencer pied in it  :groan:  or that Spencer pied in Elissa's shampoo bottle :(      Now i hate to say this...but I think Elissa needs to go home,to a loving family :hrt:  These people are just torturing  her, she came to play.... not for this to happen.  I feel so sad for her & especially her family who is watching all of this :(    These house guests are vile people.   i don't have the live feeds but I  read every thing about BB15 & it does not make me happy :(        OH but I do love Helen,Candies,Judd,Andy & some times Amanda..  thanks for letting me vent :)  & p.s. this is the BEST BB site ever...you all rock :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Dallas-Girl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • ***GO COWBOYS***
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »
 I meant Spencer "peed" not "pied"  ;) But now I read that it was just a rumor, but they did hide a bottle of wine in the shower..huh? these two boys are so dumb  :keeta: