Archive > Big Brother 15

BB15 HOH Blog and Photos

(1/3) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
HOH BLOG: MCCRAE
POSTED ON JUL 2, 2013 12:00PM

Where do I start? This has been an absolutely amazing experience thus far. Being in this house has put this whole show into perspective. Everyone is cutting deals and whispering to each other and it's really tough to keep up with it all. I know I'm a paranoid bastard but hopefully that can actually keep me on top of the game and not let the game get on top of me. And if the game does get on top of me hopefully I can blow up in a way that will be entertaining to all you fine folks.

Coming into this game I thought I was going to lay low and be a weak player. In my everyday life I usually am the weakling. I would have never thought that I would be able to hold onto a "popsicle" for as long as I did and win HOH right out of the gates. I'm still not sure why I even wanted to win the first HOH but as soon as I saw popsicles, I knew that the stars had aligned and dame fate wanted me to win. Whether or not this will help my game, only time will tell….

And then came the Elissa revelation. Judd pointed it out to me and I had no idea before that. Being a super fan, It was a super exciting prospect to be playing with the sister of one of the most notorious players in the game. And at the same time, It equally scared me. I knew that I wanted to be in her good graces and keep her close to me.

I'm just trying to take things day by day here and keep my head from going wacky, which is what I know you all want to see…not yet….but probably soon lol. Who would think a lowly pizza boy from the small town of St. Francis, MN could come to the BB house and shake stuff up. I've been having an awesome time and I don't want it to end yet.

I also want to send all my love and thoughts with the Olson Family, Kim, Tim, and Morgan, as well as all my friends at the house away from this house. I know you guys are tearing me apart back home but I'm trying my best. Thanks to BB for giving me this opportunity and I couldn't be grateful enough. And to everyone else, I hope you are enjoying the show!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1000889/

ugot2bekidinmeny:

HOH BLOG: AARYN
POSTED ON JUL 9, 2013 10:55AM

Hey Y'all! It's your current HOH and BB Bunny, Aaryn! This week has been great for me. I couldn't have asked for a better time to be in this position. Going into this HOH competition, I knew I had to win in order to secure my safety. Things weren't looking too good! David leaving was extremely hard for me, and it caused me to question every person in this house. Being around someone 24/7 for even just 13 days creates a bond that is painful to break cold turkey! Thankfully I have been able to see things more clearly now that I have received a wakeup call. I have changed my game completely and am realizing what I need to do that I previously wouldn't have thought twice about. After all, this is a G.A.M.E, and I need to be reminded of that often. I have a fireball personality and am one of the most up front people you will ever meet, and that is hurting my game. There are pros and cons of every move we make in this house, and the best I can do is what I'm doing. I've learned a lot about life in just 19 days, and no matter what happens I will be forever grateful for that (no matter how many times I'm sassy) ;).

Now, about my nominations… I know the Brenchel fans aren't happy with me, but I hope you all get to see that I tried more than once to align with Elissa. She has a personal vendetta against me and it is in my best interest to see her walk out the door on Thursday. I hope you all can respect that this game means a lot to me, and not even the sister of someone whom I was a super-fan of is going to come in-between that. I have a lot of respect for Helen, but she is highly responsible (along with Elissa) for David's eviction. He deserves to be here and I miss him every day. For those of you who don't know yet, Helen and I now play for the same team (secretly)… so don't doubt me just yet! I have turned a lot of things around this week thanks to my partner in crime, Jeremy, and I know I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for him. I'm enjoying the HOH luxuries, but the greatest gift in this game is safety. Having one week to relax and get your s*** together is truly priceless. The only thing that would make this HOH better is not having to share a bed with Jerelin (Jeremy and Kaitlin)… AWKWARD! Before I go, I just want to let my family and friends know that I think about them every day and miss them more than words can explain. XOXO

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Helen's HOH blog

HOH BLOG: HELEN
POSTED ON JUL 16, 2013 03:25PM

As a Super Fan of Big Brother, I am so blessed to be part of this year's cast. It is just icing on the cake that I am this week's HOH - what a dream come true.

What a crazy week it has been in the Big Brother house (BBH). Last week, Nick became the third nominee after Jeremy won the Power of Veto and took himself off the block. Elissa and I planned for the BBH to evict Nick, however the Houseguests started to lean towards evicting Elissa. WHAT?!??! I remember thinking something is not right, someone (Spencer and/or Howard) is lying to me and evicting Elissa CAN NOT happen. I knew it was imperative Nick be evicted if we were ever going to find out the truth (The final vote count to evict Nick was 7 to 4 instead of 8 to 3). I want to give props to Judd, who helped secure Jessie's vote to keep Elissa in the House, which was a game changer that helped bring down the Moving Company Alliance.

My three goals as HOH was to find out the truth behind Spencer and Howard, backdoor Jeremy and get the girls together for some fun - even though the girls are divided in the House, I thought it would be nice to host a Nail Party and set a tone that while we are "competing", we don't need to "fight" - hoping this would help bring down the drama.

Over the last few days, every member of the Moving Company Alliance has spilled their beans, including Jeremy - it is amazing how quickly they all threw each other under the bus and confessed everything. McCrae was the first person to inform me about the Moving Company Alliance, and because he has been loyal with his votes I have decided to forgive him and continue working with him.

Spencer and Howard are a different story. They have told me repeatedly the only two people I should trust in the game was the two of them while they were lying to me the entire time, but I have bigger fish to fry this week. Ever since Jeremy yelled at Andy, Elissa, Candy and Amanda about the red wine, Jeremy has been my biggest target. While I have forgiven Jeremy, I have not forgotten. His presence in the House makes every Houseguest uneasy, including Kaitlin, and it is time for an exorcism and get the evil spirit of Jeremy out of this House.

I think with Jeremy finally gone, the Houseguests will become more confident, and I can't wait to see who wins the next competitions.

The hardest part of this game is missing my husband and two boys. It is a blessing to have my fellow mom, Elissa, in this game with me. Having someone who can understand how much I miss my children and talk to has really helped.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1000957/
In closing, thanks America for watching this season.

ugot2bekidinmeny:

HOH BLOG: JUDD
POSTED ON JUL 18, 2013 10:20AM

Wow I am finally in the Big Brother house, this has been a dream of mine since I was 13 so it is still surreal! This has been a crazy week being HOH because we still have so many people in the house and their are so many real and fake alliances that it is hard to keep track with all of them. We do have a great group of houseguests and we have a blast together. Being a long time fan of the show I thought the game would be so much easier than what it is. When you are actually in the game it feels totally different than when you watch it on television. My strategy coming in to the game was to rely on social strategy but I have learned after a couple of weeks that you have to win if you can because every week is important and blindsides and backdooring is very popular this season. The guys are getting picked off one by one and that is a little bit scary to me but it is necessary at this point due to the worse alliance ever "the moving company". Still it is getting old having to hear the woman talk about woman stuff all of the time haha! It is almost impossible to know who to trust in this game and if you really start trusting anyone in this house then you are doing something wrong. At this point in the game I am going to stay loyal to the "knockouts" (McCrae, Amanda, Helen, Elissa, and Andy) but I also have a couple other people in the game that I am willing to work with so I will just have to find out what is best for my game in the long run and stick tight to it.

I nominated Kaitlin and Aaryn for eviction this week and by doing that I was hoping to not ruffle any feathers. I still feel like I owe Aaryn one for not coming after me when she had the opportunity and she has a huge target on her back, so my Texas Tornado comment was to still keep a target on her back if she stays and also to make it look like I have no ties to her. I had asked Kaitlin to be a pawn as well and that I would keep her safe. feel like they need separated now because this week coming up theres going to be a serious line drawn in the house and I need one of them on my side. Both Aaryn and Kaitlin are actually great people. Aaryn has done a lot to make people angry but she really is funny and has a good heart deep down. Kaitlin probably has the best heart in the house and everyone likes her but that is dangerous at this point in the game. After sharing this experience with each other I hope theirs no hard feelings down the road.

Some days in the Big Brother house you go a little stir crazy so we have to make our own fun in the house. Bandit Ball is probably one of the funnest games we have been playing and I am the current Bandit Ball champion!!!! We also hang out at the pool and jacuzzi a lot and play some pool. Helen is slowly becoming a pool shark! Other than that we just all act a little crazy! One of the funnest times I have had was copying everything a buzzed Andy did one night when I was a have not, it was driving him insane!

Now on the HAVE NOT situation. Slop is not good at all but we do have a few great slop chefs in the house (Amanda, Helen, Elissa, Jessie). I am not a good slop chef at all, any slop i have tried to make ends up being inedible and gets thrown out so I avoid slop while being a have not. We all do really appreciate y'all voting on extra choices we can have for the have not weeks, they have been awesome selections MOST of the time haha. I have been a have not twice and the first week we only had slop so I didn't eat much that week. Not eating very much was annoying at first and we all do have a mid-week slop melt down from time to time, but I have to say that it does make you way more humble as a person when you think about it because theirs people out there who would do anything to have unlimited slop for a week. When I have been a have not and catch myself complaining I always catch myself after and think of that and feel like a schmuck. The cold showers are no fun especially in the morning so you just have to do them as fast as possible. The trick to the bed situation is just to stay up as long as possible and go to sleep when you can't hardly hold your eyes open any longer. Everyone wants to be a have! But we also have to appreciate the food, running water, and shelter that we have. I went from being a have not to HOH so that was a major change this week, it felt strange being back in a bed again!

I hope y'all enjoy watching this season and always realize that this is a game we are playing. I can't wait to talk to all y'all (in September) God Bless y'all and I hope y'all are having a great summer!

God Bless, J-U-Double D

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1000990/

ugot2bekidinmeny:

HOH BLOG: AARYN POSTED ON JUL 30, 2013 05:00PM

Hey ya'll! Wow, how things have changed since I was up here last. My last HOH didn't go as planned, but it may have worked out better for me in the long run! Here's the scoop -- after being blindsided by Nick's eviction, Jeremy, Kaitlin, GinaMarie and I were all thrown for a loop. This is the point where we realized our "alliance" was doomed! Helen winning HOH was extremely scary for us, although Helen and I have had a secret deal since my last HOH.

Kaitlin winning veto was good and bad. It was good because Jeremy was back doored and bad because she gained safety through two of my big allies (Helen and Andy) as well as Elissa. Jeremy and Kaitlin tried everything they could to keep him here, including throwing me under the bus as many times as they could. GinaMarie and I had been extremely close, but when she lost her mind when Nick left the game, there was nothing I could do to bring the old “her” back. Judd winning the next HOH was also good and bad for me. He had a plan to back door someone but wouldn't say who, so I went on the block next to Kaitlin. He even devised a ridiculous speech so no one would know we were working together, but all it did was give the other houseguests someone to blame rumors in the house on.

I'm definitely a “Texas Tornado,” and I've definitely learned to twist words in this house to benefit me, but now they're onto me! (haha) I knew I would be on the block next to Kaitlin and GinaMarie, so the final MVP nomination didn't surprise me. Judd helped out a lot with a little lip service, and Jesse came up with a deal for me to present Helen. Luckily, the stars aligned and my deal was accepted. It was a tug-of-war, but I survived! When I won HOH by luck, I was first overjoyed, and then became emotional -- I had just survived the block twice and felt that if I hadn't won this HOH, I could possibly go home and would never have had a chance to prove my loyalty to my new alliance. The last thing I felt was remorse for what I was going to have to do. After considering all of my options, I held true to my deal (to nominate two people that Helen and Elissa approve of).

Making it past the first quarter is unreal, and what's even better is that I'm the only person in this house who has never been a Have-Not and who has been HOH twice! I do need to step up my veto game though because I'm 0 for 4!

Thank You Tanya, for sending me the sweetest letter! I love my pictures and hope that if you're reading this (Kaitlin and Sarah), that you love them too! I miss you both like crazy!

That's all for now America!

-Aaryn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version