Author Topic: It's getting ugly out there!  (Read 45102 times)

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: It's getting ugly out there!
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2013, 07:18:53 AM »
Oh, WOW! Thanks for that...

I've been really curious about what the non jury evicted have been saying about the show to this point and haven't seen much. I would have loved to have heard her interview.

It's been such a train wreck this season and a near blood bath right now.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2013, 11:23:46 PM »
'BIG BROTHER' AARYN
EVICTED
I'm Not Racist, I'm Just Texan 

Aaryn Gries was  evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night ... and on her way out, she told Julie Chen she's not really a racist, she's just a misunderstood Texan.

Seriously ... Gries -- who mocked Asians, trashed black people and referred to a gay houseguest as a "queer" during her stint on the reality competition show -- had the cojones to look Chen in the face and say, "I did not mean to ever come off as racist."

Here's her ridiculous explanation:

"In Texas, we say things. Sometimes we joke and we don't mean it. I feel how bad it is being seen and how I've come across to people. I don't want to seem like that person."

Aaryn -- who told Julie she doesn't remember ever making a racist comment in the house -- added, "I apologize to anyone I offended for that. That was not meant to be serious and if I said those things, I feel horrible for that. I regret that."

Julie -- being the badass that she is -- didn't let Aaryn off the hook and READ some of the offensive comments right to Aaryn's face as Aaryn sat there like a racist, homophobic deer in headlights.

FYI -- Aaryn still has no idea she's been dropped by her modeling agency over her behavior in the house ... because she's made it to the "jury house" and will remain sequestered from the outside world until the show ends in September.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/29/big-brother-aaryn-gries-evicted-racist-texas-texan/
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2013, 02:40:16 AM »
'Big Rich Texas' Star to Aaryn Gries Texans Are NOT Racist

"Big Brother" star Aaryn Gries embarrassed the entire Lone Star state last night when she blamed her racist remarks from the show on growing up in Texas ... this according to "Big Rich Texas" star Bon Blossman.

In case you missed ... Aaryn was evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night ... and told Julie Chen she's NOT a bigot, despite mocking Asians, putting down black people and calling a gay housemate "queer" during her stint inside the BB house.

Aaryn explained, "In Texas, we say things. Sometimes we joke and we don't mean it."

But according to Bon, Aaryn is talking out of her nicely-toned racist ass -- telling TMZ, "This is NOT how we were raised in Texas."

"I watched 'Big Brother' this season, and was embarrassed that [Aaryn] brought such negative attention to one of the most friendly, welcoming states in the United States."

She added ... "Aaryn's comments were an outrage," and ... "This type of behavior is not tolerated by anybody that I know ... and I was born and raised in Texas." 

Bon thinks what Aaryn really needs is some tough love, saying ... "We can't ignore behavior like that or she won't learn."

Since Aaryn made it to the "Big Brother" jury house, she's still sequestered from the outside world and doesn't know how big of a villain she's become. But it seems she's in for a rude awakening

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/31/big-rich-texas-bon-blossman-aaryn-gries-racist/#ixzz2dcmd79yI
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2013, 06:35:58 AM »
Whoa!

Aaryn will be hollering "Calf rope" before all is said and done.

Her comments blaming Southerners made my back teeth grind and I was born a Yankee.

Welp, she'll be turned over to the Texans soon enough.

I hope her new PR Buddy is good....real good.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2013, 11:52:20 PM »
This is an interesting take on the Elissa bashing. I found it on twitter. I hope it's okay to post a link.

http://shar.es/iqOcG

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2013, 12:46:31 AM »

Here is the title of that take on the Elissa bashing...Big Brother 15 Producers Force Final Five To Bash Elissa Slater and Spare Amanda Zuckerman – Learn Why

Don't really know that I believe this, but it is definitely something to think about.  I mean there has never been such extended bashing of an evicted HG before. Why are they so FILLED with HATE for Elissa?

this is the actual site.  http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/big-brother-15-elissa-slater-amanda-zuckerman-final-five-producers-bash-0908/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2013, 09:28:53 AM »
It's just a person's guess as a writer this is not the case. also this was written  to generate hits and views to their page.  it's B S.!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2013, 11:37:19 AM »
The more I think about it Im sure they are trying to clean up Amanda's image. Just look at Julie interview with her, nothing of Amanda's racial attacks, barely touched upon her bullying. Amanda looked so good in that interview, I almost completely forgot what a nut she is. Also, if you believe that the DR coaxed Elissa into trying to save Amanda, why would they? They knew Amanda didn't have the votes to stay? Because Just getting Ellisa, America's favorite to forgive Amanda already made Amanda look better in many people's eyes. I am sure that Amanda an McCrae are gonna be on Amazing Race, as were Jeff/Jordan and Brenchel. This show is scripted here is another story.

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2013, 01:04:50 PM »
I do think things are scripted, but I'm cynical. I also thought Amanda got a good interview after her eviction but there were time problems too with the DE to get in in 60 minutes. I meant to watch Friday for a further interview but forgot.  :iok  She should have gotten an interview like Aaryn did.

I think a lot of things this season have been ignored and swept under the rug. The filthy, perverted things that Spencer talks about all the time. The F bombs that are used, every other word out of some people's mouths. How they can get some of it on the air is beyond me, it must require a huge amount of time cleaning it up. The terrible bashing of Elissa is beyond just talking but borders on insanity. Why the intense hatred for her? Even after she's gone it continues.

This has been the worst season ever, far beyond The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned. At this point I don't care who wins.

I liked the last sentence in the Grapevine article: "So, shall we take an optimistic attitude, lift our glasses of champagne in a toast to a brighter future for Big Brother!   Even when things look hopeless, hope springs eternal."

But, as I said, I'm cynical...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2013, 11:47:58 PM »
I don't doubt any of CBS' intent to promote 'McCranda' to appear on TAR. Amanda and McCrea alluded to this.

I also felt Amandas' eviction interview was toned down even with time constraints yet, I really felt that Julie would only let Amanda off the hook......so much.

Amanda was hideous and why CBS threw Elissa under the bus so horribly after a sister Rachel win is unforgiveable.

This idiocracy makes sense in a twisted way......the joke is......it is at the expense of the stupid remaining houseguests who fell for this nonsense.

If McCranda show up on TAR.....I WON'T be watching and my venom will spew forth like Mt Vesuvius.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2013, 08:37:35 AM »
I don't doubt any of CBS' intent to promote 'McCranda' to appear on TAR. Amanda and McCrea alluded to this.

I also felt Amandas' eviction interview was toned down even with time constraints yet, I really felt that Julie would only let Amanda off the hook......so much.

Amanda was hideous and why CBS threw Elissa under the bus so horribly after a sister Rachel win is unforgiveable.

This idiocracy makes sense in a twisted way......the joke is......it is at the expense of the stupid remaining houseguests who fell for this nonsense.

If McCranda show up on TAR.....I WON'T be watching and my venom will spew forth like Mt Vesuvius.

I read a great quote about this on another site.  The poster wanted to know if the Amazing Race could be run from bed in your underwear.   :funny:

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2013, 11:59:11 AM »
LOL...Leilani!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2013, 04:15:54 PM »
Leilani that is the funniest thing I have heard in such a long time!!  :funny: :happy: Thank you for sharing that with us!

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2013, 04:25:56 PM »
I literally LOLed at that Leilani! It helped to relieve some of my fury over this season.  :funny:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2013, 07:22:12 PM »
Has Andy joined the ranks of the BB 15 Unemployed HGs...

It looks like College of DuPage or COD as its known to us locals, may not want him back...

See the post from their Facebook page below...

"Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage."
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »
Has Andy joined the ranks of the BB 15 Unemployed HGs...

It looks like College of DuPage or COD as its known to us locals, may not want him back...

See the post from their Facebook page below...

"Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage."

Is it bad that this totally made my day???  :cheer: :conf: :hearts:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2013, 08:50:45 PM »
 So all 3 of the remaining hgs are probably unemployed! BB sure worked out well for them!

delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2013, 08:56:18 AM »
Is it bad that this totally made my day???  :cheer: :conf: :hearts:

I don't know but it makes mine too.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2013, 06:55:36 PM »
Hard to wrap my mind around how many HGs there are who pretty much destroyed their lives/careers while in the house.  I can't imagine Union Pacific is too thrilled with the revelation that Spencer traded sex with a female "hobo" (his words, not mine) for a free train ride or was high on the job.  Union contract or not, that boy's definitely gonna lose his job over those two issues alone. 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2013, 07:00:26 PM »
Hard to wrap my mind around how many HGs there are who pretty much destroyed their lives/careers while in the house.  I can't imagine Union Pacific is too thrilled with the revelation that Spencer traded sex with a female "hobo" (his words, not mine) for a free train ride or was high on the job.  Union contract or not, that boy's definitely gonna lose his job over those two issues alone.

Judging by my Union, (and I do not have a job that involves peoples safety), he may have gotten a reprimand for one, the free ride, but not for both.