Archive > Big Brother 15

It's getting ugly out there!

<< < (12/24) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on July 09, 2013, 08:55:59 AM ---Show content  :gaah: 

--- End quote ---

I'm with ya...  :funny:

northernlite:
I don't think we should waste one more minute worrying about what these fools are saying in the house. Every time I hear another stupid comment by one of the house guests I just consider that CBS is giving them free rein and enough rope to hang themselves.  They are doing a superb job of ruining themselves for life.  :killme:

TexasLady:
Sad but true northernlite.

paulboyowhite:
Listening to RFF 403  comments about the "c" bomb being used.And stating the Uk Big brother would be where it is used all the time .
WOW
Im not really a fan of Uk BB any more but at least our channel would have the balls to acknowledge the racism and deal with it.

BelleJar:
I know production isn't supposed to get involved. But, we all know that they do help steer the game.   Why can't production intervene and school these kids?  I feel like they have an obligation to protect  them at this point for what they will face when they re-enter the re world.   I know its deserved, but some of them are just plain ignorant and don't even or aren't capable of comprehending why they are so offensive on so many different levels. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version