Archive > Big Brother 15

It's getting ugly out there!

<< < (3/24) > >>

HurricaneHowieWood:
Were the 'Big Brother 15' houseguests warned about racial slurs?
By Andrea Reiher

The ugly comments that the "Big Brother 15" houseguests have been making against women, racial minorities and gays have been well-documented lately -- so, do the producers warn the hamsters about making them? Don't keep reading if you don't want to be spoiled about the live feeds, though sign up for the live feeds and follow along for yourself.

Sunday evening (June 30) at 7:27 p.m. PT, somebody in the backyard starts using the "Big Brother" public address system voice and goes, "Houseguests, just a reminder" -- and Amanda butts in and goes, "Do not make racial slurs against other houseguests."

Then Spencer says to her, "Do you want to scream that out a little louder?"

So, were the houseguests warned with the feeds turned out not to make racial slurs? We wonder if production told them how some of them are coming across? And was it just racial slurs, or was it other stuff too?

Of course, if they were warned, it didn't manage to permeate the "Blondtourage," as Nick calls them, because not 20 minutes later, Aaryn and GinaMarie had the following exchange:

GM: "Candice is definitely on the dark side [of the house] because she's already dark."
Aaryn: "Be careful what you say in the dark, might not be able to see the b****."

Lovely.

Meanwhile, Jeremy proves more and more he's just a big dumb oaf, as last night he took the alcohol the houseguests were given and shared it with his alliance, despite everyone agreeing to wait until the Have Nots could drink at midnight. Then he started yelling at everyone, seemingly for no reason. He also said during his tirade that he's Cherokee -- "We slide heads, we scalp people."

We're sure the Cherokee nation thanks you for that.

Seriously, if Kaitlin is telling you to cool it because you're sabotaging yourself, then you know you're doing something wrong, Jeremy.

We really hope David, Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin and GinaMarie are the first five people evicted, they are the worst. Well, David's actually not that bad, but he's totally going home this week, so.

"Big Brother" airs Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at on CBS.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/07/were-the-big-brother-15-houseguests-warned-about-racial-slurs.html 

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Well we made it!! TMZ!!

CBS & 'BIG BROTHER'  We're OFFENDED By  Our Racist Houseguests

The honchos at CBS tell TMZ ... they were certainly OFFENDED by several racist and homophobic comments made by the current "Big Brother" houseguests ... but hey, that's live programming for ya.

The houseguests have been under fire from what appears to be the ENTIRE INTERNET over the following comments:

-- GinaMarie referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance”
-- Aaryn called gay contestant Andy a "queer."
-- Spencer referred to Andy as “Kermit the F**" ... and praised Hitler as a gifted speaker.

CBS has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive."

However, The Eye points out that 24/7 live programming can sometimes reveal some bad things about people ... saying, "At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone."

There have been rumors that Big Brother will be 86ing some of the offensive cast members -- but it certainly doesn't appear that's gonna happen.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/02/cbs-big-brother-racist-house-guests-offensive/#ixzz2XwDVmL9d
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/02/cbs-big-brother-racist-house-guests-offensive/

TexasLady:
I cannot believe the racist language. I haven't heard or seen the word K*ke used in years! And NEVER from anyone I ever knew. Where does this come from?

Violent hatred, I don't understand Jeremy talking about holding "her" under water, putting on concrete boots. Utter hatred for Ellise. Why? He doesn't even know her..  There have been many more comments by Jeremy, talking about having sex with his friends mother the night before he entered the house, talking about sex with other races.. he is a vile, disgusting person at 23. What will he be like in a few more years?

ugot2bekidinmeny:
 don't yell at my reply!! :hides:

He'll be someone's BIOTCH in prison! :lol3:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 02, 2013, 08:08:48 PM ---I cannot believe the racist language. I haven't heard or seen the word K*ke used in years! And NEVER from anyone I ever knew. Where does this come from?

Violent hatred, I don't understand Jeremy talking about holding "her" under water, putting on concrete boots. Utter hatred for Ellise. Why? He doesn't even know her..  There have been many more comments by Jeremy, talking about having sex with his friends mother the night before he entered the house, talking about sex with other races.. he is a vile, disgusting person at 23. What will he be like in a few more years?

--- End quote ---

Polaroid:
More reasons to hate Jeremy. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version