Author Topic: First Opinions of Houseguests?  (Read 4440 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
First Opinions of Houseguests?
« on: June 24, 2013, 12:06:59 PM »
We've had a few days to read their bio's and watch their interviews.  What are your first opinions? 

Right now I think this season has some potential.  Seems to be about half and half of recruits vs real fans who applied.  All the girls are pretty and young, so can't you see some drama queens and cat fights starting up between them?  With the new MVP and 3 nom's too it should keep alliances pretty interesting too.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Re: First Opinions of Houseguests?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 01:16:03 PM »
Along with TAR, I really like Big Brother as well, but ever since they started bringing back past house guests with new ones (BB13 & 14), I stopped watching.

I am super-duper excited BB finally got a fresh, new cast (yup, even Elissa :res:) and I WILL BE TUNING IN TO THIS SEASON! :wohoo: So here are my thoughts about the HGs:

Aaryn: She seems sweet, but I don't see her going that far in the competition or winning any HoH's or PoV's let alone the new MVP public voting twist.
Amanda: A Long Island-proud lady to watch out for. She seems feisty, ready to strategize and will be stiff competition to the other HGs.
Andy: He is adorable, but I really don't see him playing the house guests that smart to take the prize moneys. I may be wrong though.
Candice: She is a lovely addition to the season. Using varying tactics for the game could either make or break her. I'm interested in seeing how this will play out. (PRE-PICK)
David: Now, he looks chilled so he would be easy to get along with. I could see him becoming the winner of this season, even though everyone may hate it. (PRE-PICK)
Elissa: Let's put it this way... Rachel Reilly in a different body.
G.Marie: Loud and proud, let's hope she won't turn into Lydia screaming and causing havoc around the house because her voice is leaning towards "Alannoying" (ref. to TLC's pageant show) for her pageant director job.
Helen: She has an interesting strategy in her WeLoveBB cast interview, but she looks like the type who will become too paranoid that it will cause her own downfall by making everyone suspicious of her like what Annie did.
Howard: I don't think we've ever had an African-American HG like Howard. He is tough and physically capable of dominating challenges, but he'll need a good group of allies if he wants to stay in the competition, but he is likely nominated pre-veto on week 1.
Jeremy: Just no, he will take the female population of the house to his advantage and they will begin rebelling if an all-girl alliance hosted by Elissa is formed. He won't win... at all. Or at least I hope he doesn't.
Jessie: She is in a good mood 'tude in her WLBB interview. I don't like comparing to past HGs, but she reminds me of Amy (without being crazed on alcohol) for some reason from BB3 and that doesn't become a good sign unless you want to be nominated 5 weeks in a row. (PRE-PICK)
Judd: Heartfelt country boy at best and he looks like the type who will be glad to be in the house and become everyone's friend. Whenever he needs to use strategy to get ahead, wish him the best of luck.
Kaitlin: If she's willing to become a floater in the beginning, she better be prepared and rent a boat or else she will need a Rachel-approved lifevest. :funny:
McCrae: A genuine guy, he looks like a fun person to be around, but I'm pretty sure nobody will believe his pizza delivery job which will be a little disappointing. May the luck be in his reach. I'm pretty sure he will create some sneaky strategies to get himself to the final 5.
Nick: Assuming by his interview, he doesn't seem like he is capable of winning, but who knows. He could become the next Dan or Jordan playing a perfect game with zero votes cast against them.
Spencer: Santa Claus Summer! :conf: (jk), he looks like the floater type to me. Nah, unless he has gifts (as in surprising twists in game play) for the audience, he doesn't look like a person I would root for to win BB.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:36:57 PM »
Interesting take on the HGs Rachel. I'm catching up on the videos..   Elissa looks good, she doesn't resemble Rachel in looks but I need to hear her voice.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 01:17:17 PM »
Interesting take on the HGs Rachel. I'm catching up on the videos..   Elissa looks good, she doesn't resemble Rachel in looks but I need to hear her voice.  :funny:
Her laugh in her WLBB interview is almost exactly (and annoying) like Rachel Reilly's.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 04:14:52 PM »
I hope we don't have to hear that laugh.. :lol: I loved Rachel but if her sister wants to last, she needs to stay on the quiet side and NOT use that laugh!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 06:06:17 PM »
I hope we don't have to hear that laugh.. :lol: I loved Rachel but if her sister wants to last, she needs to stay on the quiet side and NOT use that laugh!
If she does laugh numerous times, there's bound to be a mini montage on YouTube or better yet, the eviction messages. :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 12:25:39 PM »
I have to say Elissa has done really well especially with the stress she's had. She isn't acting anything like Rachel and has an endearing way about her.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 11:06:51 AM »
I have to say Elissa has done really well especially with the stress she's had. She isn't acting anything like Rachel and has an endearing way about her.
She's like Rachel... the horsebreeder from BB6. Endearing, but may also have enemies (Ivette-people).

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 11:57:07 AM »
I don't remember her from that season.. I only remember the Nerd Herd and Maggie along with Janie. I'll have to google her. 

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 12:11:51 PM »
I don't remember her from that season.. I only remember the Nerd Herd and Maggie along with Janie. I'll have to google her.

I agree. Rachel on BB6 did absolutely nothing and Ivetter targeted her for no reason.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »
After looking back at my three pre-picks, all three of them have been nominated! :funny:

I'm horrible at picking pre-favorites.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 03:36:37 PM »
I should never have a favorite because they usually lose. :*(

Maybe I should pick Jeremy or Aaryn. }:>

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 11:38:08 PM »
First Opinions after just reading their bio's looked promising.  Second opinions after watching for two weeks?  What a disgusting group!

Offline bbfanday1

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2013, 01:17:06 AM »
Aaryn: B**** Deserved to lose her modeling contract, try to respect others! Not possible I'm sure! RACIST!
Kaitlyn: A MESS! freaks out a lot, sick a lot, runs amuck
Amanda: very bossy
Andy: weasel, he doesn't understand where he needs to be
Spencer: no comment, he's just there, but I will say that I don't like the way he's playing Helen, AND THE F WORD TOWARDS ANDY IS UNACCEPTABLE
Nick: well he's at least funny
Candice: she's fine, not mean
Gina: LOUD! Very annoying
Judd: invisible
Macray: funny and he seems very sincere
Jesse: weird and what's up with her stomach?
And now Jeremy: where do I start? RUDE, INSINCERE, BRUT, BULLY, PIG, in more ways than one because he seriously eats like a pig, he's a pig towards women, POTTY MOUTH, CONCEDED, VERY DISRESPECTFUL, there's not enough horrible words for this jerk!
Elissa: HORRIBLY PICKED ON AND BULLIED, and IS VERY UNJUSTIFIABLE! She has done nothing to deserve this, she has a good heart and my heart goes out to her!
Helen: she is mature, smart, and has a good heart
David: good bye, surfs up

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2013, 08:13:38 AM »
Thanks for your summary bbfanday1! I agree with your assessment of Jeremy and Elissa. He is so awful it's hard to find words to describe him.

Welcome to RFF! We're glad you joined us!

:bigwelcome