Archive > Big Brother 15

First Opinions of Houseguests?

<< < (3/3)

RachelLeVega:
After looking back at my three pre-picks, all three of them have been nominated! :funny:

I'm horrible at picking pre-favorites.

TexasLady:
I should never have a favorite because they usually lose. :*(

Maybe I should pick Jeremy or Aaryn. }:>

BamBam:
First Opinions after just reading their bio's looked promising.  Second opinions after watching for two weeks?  What a disgusting group!

bbfanday1:
Aaryn: B**** Deserved to lose her modeling contract, try to respect others! Not possible I'm sure! RACIST!
Kaitlyn: A MESS! freaks out a lot, sick a lot, runs amuck
Amanda: very bossy
Andy: weasel, he doesn't understand where he needs to be
Spencer: no comment, he's just there, but I will say that I don't like the way he's playing Helen, AND THE F WORD TOWARDS ANDY IS UNACCEPTABLE
Nick: well he's at least funny
Candice: she's fine, not mean
Gina: LOUD! Very annoying
Judd: invisible
Macray: funny and he seems very sincere
Jesse: weird and what's up with her stomach?
And now Jeremy: where do I start? RUDE, INSINCERE, BRUT, BULLY, PIG, in more ways than one because he seriously eats like a pig, he's a pig towards women, POTTY MOUTH, CONCEDED, VERY DISRESPECTFUL, there's not enough horrible words for this jerk!
Elissa: HORRIBLY PICKED ON AND BULLIED, and IS VERY UNJUSTIFIABLE! She has done nothing to deserve this, she has a good heart and my heart goes out to her!
Helen: she is mature, smart, and has a good heart
David: good bye, surfs up

TexasLady:
Thanks for your summary bbfanday1! I agree with your assessment of Jeremy and Elissa. He is so awful it's hard to find words to describe him.

Welcome to RFF! We're glad you joined us!

:bigwelcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version