Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Whodunnit?

<< < (20/21) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on May 22, 2014, 07:41:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on May 21, 2014, 11:47:05 AM ---Just saw this off Wikipedia:

"Although never officially cancelled, when ABC announced their summer schedule Whodunnit failed to appear, thus leaving viewers to the assumption of a cancellation."

Hopefully that's not the case, but it certainly doesn't look good at least for this summer... :(

--- End quote ---

But there is a casting hall for Whodunnit 2014 on ABC official page. Here: http://www.castingcallhub.com/whodunnit-abc/

--- End quote ---

Well let's hope! :)

paradoxinee:
I hope that if the show has season 2, guessing who the murder is will be an important factor to decide who win. I love the first season. But the fact Kam won over Lindsay was just suck.

RealityFan68:

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on May 22, 2014, 03:27:05 PM ---I hope that if the show has season 2, guessing who the murder is will be an important factor to decide who win. I love the first season. But the fact Kam won over Lindsay was just suck.

--- End quote ---

Totally Agree with you!  Kam was way too cocky!

The improvements they need to make are related to how the audience looked at the show.  So many of us saw clues where there weren't any such as the Iron Maiden, Kam and Melina's names and meaning.  They need to make it more cohesive with clues and audience participation through watching the show, not just how someone got it.  they need to put some of their creativity out there and takes us on a wild ride!

Glamazon Racer:
I suppose Kam got more quiz answers and stuff right but had the killer chosen incorrectly, but it would be nice if that played a bigger role.

paradoxinee:

--- Quote from: racer on May 24, 2014, 10:12:15 PM ---I suppose Kam got more quiz answers and stuff right but had the killer chosen incorrectly, but it would be nice if that played a bigger role.

--- End quote ---

As I remember, the last episode, they just played a game about everything happened and until then Kam was still wrong about the killer. He was just faster then the other two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version