Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Whodunnit?

<< < (19/21) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Yeah. :(

Polaroid:
Wouldn't surprise me if it was cancelled, but I would have loved to see another season. There was a lot of potential and with improvements, it would be great. :(

gamerfan09:
I'm still holding on hope. What if ABC turns it into a regular and not summer show as a surprise in the future? :P

This show was definitely going to be "The Mole" of the 2010s, and I would like at least one or two more seasons! :P

Glamazon Racer:
I don't know if it would do well in a regular schedule with a lot more competition, but it was certainly a great summer show - hopefully they are just taking a break and revisit it at some point!

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: racer on May 21, 2014, 11:47:05 AM ---Just saw this off Wikipedia:

"Although never officially cancelled, when ABC announced their summer schedule Whodunnit failed to appear, thus leaving viewers to the assumption of a cancellation."

Hopefully that's not the case, but it certainly doesn't look good at least for this summer... :(

--- End quote ---

But there is a casting hall for Whodunnit 2014 on ABC official page. Here: http://www.castingcallhub.com/whodunnit-abc/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version