Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Maps

<< < (3/7) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on July 11, 2013, 12:19:35 PM ---In my opinion, I believe that Abu Dubai is not be confirmed as a location. From what I have read, Abu Dubai is speculated based on various possible flight routes to get from Vienna to Indonesia, IIRC that lead to Abu Dubai being a destination. I, personally have not lost hope in Qatar being a possibility, but I think RFF has concluded that Abu Dubai is more likely over Qatar. Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong. ;D

--- End quote ---

Abu Dubai IS confirmed. :tup:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 29, 2013, 01:05:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Headhunter on June 29, 2013, 12:38:04 PM ---Abu Dhabi, is that just a connection point or is that an official leg there?
Have there been any double legs (legs in the same country) outside of Chile?

I tried to follow the timeline, but I am confused by all of this new info.
Thanks to everyone who has made this a fun race to watch live! :)

EDIT: I meant to post this in the speculation and discussion thread. Sorry!

--- End quote ---

:welcome: to RFF, headhunter! And locations is fine for any confirmed spots. :yess:

Yes, Abu Dhabi is a confirmed leg...it replaces our assumptions about Doha.

Double legs:
Chile: Iquique
Abu Dhabi (possible one or two, not yet confirmed)
Bandung

--- End quote ---

runningblind:
Hi!

I'm new here but I've read what you've written for previous season. This time I couldn't help registering when I saw Gdansk (Poland) on the spoiler map for 23rd season. Wish seeing it earlier 'cause I live nearby the airport and the city. Is that confirmed information? Do you have any info of where the teams may go in Gdansk? Id you have any photos or something else for confirmation I will happily do that ;)

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: runningblind on August 07, 2013, 08:59:47 PM ---Hi!

I'm new here but I've read what you've written for previous season. This time I couldn't help registering when I saw Gdansk (Poland) on the spoiler map for 23rd season. Wish seeing it earlier 'cause I live nearby the airport and the city. Is that confirmed information? Do you have any info of where the teams may go in Gdansk? Id you have any photos or something else for confirmation I will happily do that ;)

--- End quote ---

:hello2: and  :wel2 to RFF runningblind!

You can check the info in the Timeline thread here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28803.msg875459.html#msg875459

And in the Live Sightings here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28799.0.html

claude_24hrs:
Remember, back in TAR16 Maps thread (entitled MAPS! MAPS! MAPS!). Slowhatch posted on researching on Chilean maps of Iquique and Santiago.

If you need an address search, either the link will click for an option (click Region I for Iquique and Region RM for Santiago). Unless, you can go to Google Maps when it's hard.

I'll post the rest soon.

Neobie:
Sorry I'll be quite inconsistent with the posting of maps this month!

The first leg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version