Archive > Big Brother 15

BB15 MVP Voting Open...

<< < (2/2)

TexasLady:
Heh heh.. I had already decided to vote for someone I don't like. Put a target on his or her back! }:>

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 20, 2013, 05:55:45 PM ---who ever is voted MVP is always gonna be in danger the following week. The HG's have to know that if America is playing and picking MVP's then they might want to get that person out for fear of them winning another fan interactive choice.

--- End quote ---

Look what you did :lol:

KitKat:

--- Quote from: Kandace on June 26, 2013, 07:53:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 20, 2013, 05:55:45 PM ---who ever is voted MVP is always gonna be in danger the following week. The HG's have to know that if America is playing and picking MVP's then they might want to get that person out for fear of them winning another fan interactive choice.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Kandace  :funny:

HurricaneHowieWood:

--- Quote from: KitKat on June 26, 2013, 07:56:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ugot, how are you going to fix this? LOL!

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Now I'll just keep voting for Elissa!! :snicker:

--- Quote from: HurricaneHowieWood on June 26, 2013, 08:03:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: KitKat on June 26, 2013, 07:56:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ugot, how are you going to fix this? LOL!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version