Author Topic: Meet The BB15 HGs: Spencer Clawson  (Read 6907 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Meet The BB15 HGs: Spencer Clawson
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:45:19 PM »

Name: Spencer Clawson

Hometown: Conway, Ark.

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Mouthy, opinionated and chill.

Favorite Activities: Watching TV and renovating my other house.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my dogs and trying to play my way through the game, the stress and the mental gymnastics you have to put forward to get through this thing.

Why will you make a great houseguest?: I'm highly competitive, assertive, very funny but I'm also polarizing. People tend to either really like me or not like me. I feel like I'm very easy to get along with as long as I'm doing what I want to be doing. I understand that Big Brother is a very complicated game and I'll be laying ground work from the very beginning to get me through to the very end. Being from Arkansas I've got a real laid back personality and people are drawn to me.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked James from season 6 and all-stars and Enzo the most. I like Chima the least.

What are you afraid of? I don’t have any phobias.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Getting my job at the railroad on my own merit.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
What would you take into the house and why? Picture of my dog Murdock because I love him, a good coat because I get cold easily and some Twix.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’d think it was awesome.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Meet The BB15 HGs: Spencer Clawson
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 05:19:25 PM »
Get to Know Spencer

<a href="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=V_ZKTvo_3f2S&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=V_ZKTvo_3f2S&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=V_ZKTvo_3f2S&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=V_ZKTvo_3f2S&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 08:49:07 AM »
If you thought that Spencer may look familiar this might help  you!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »
I KNEW IT! Yes I did! Twins eh? Who knew Junior had a twin brother, I don't think he has ever been mentioned on Deadliest Catch.

ETA was this a subtle clue?
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 10:55:10 AM »
He definitely looked familiar but I would have never thought he was Scott's twin! THANKS for letting us know  :ty4posting .

Offline tminus6453

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 12:53:28 PM »
well that explains where he gets his douchebaggery attitude
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:56:51 PM by tminus6453 »

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 10:43:45 PM »
well that explains where he gets his douchebaggery attitude

Yeah, his brother is definitely not my favorite on Deadliest Catch. He has flat out lied several times, but sometimes I wonder what kind of edit they are giving him vs the other captains. Am I the only one that wonders if they are twins why they have different last names?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 08:21:15 AM »
Junior gets a good response from the other captains on the show but I don't understand why. He has flat out lied to two of them about where the best crab fishing is when he's on the crab after they helped him find a place to fish when he needed help.

The brothers do seem to have the same attitude towards others. 'I want what you have and I want what I have and I'm not sharing it.'

I wonder why they have different names. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »
Union Pacific statement regarding Spencer Clawson's comments on the Big Brother reality television show

The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values. Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments.

Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

Offline tminus6453

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2013, 08:39:20 PM »

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 11:24:35 PM »
At this rate no one will have a job to return to. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 08:26:10 PM »
Third 'Big Brother' Contestant Set To Lose Job Over Racist & Homophobic Comments

A third contestant on CBS reality series Big Brother has come under fire for offensive comments he made that were caught on tape during the show's 24/7 live feed online.

Spencer Clawson, like HouseGuests Aaryn Gries and GinaMarie Zimmerman, has made several off-key remarks, including gay slurs and praising Adolf Hitler for being a "gifted speaker."

Clawson's employer, Union Pacific Railroad, has now begun the process of terminating the employment of the 31-year-old train conductor over his bigoted comments on the show.

"The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values," a statement from the company reads. "Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments."

The company says it is looking into the current Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) terms with the transportation union that represents Clawson.

read more here: http://www.starpulse.com/news/Kevin_Blair/2013/07/09/third_big_brother_contestant_set_to_lo

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2013, 12:46:19 AM »
I'm not sure exactly what he said about Hitler but if he just stated that Hitler is a "gifted speaker", I really don't see anything wrong with that. What Hitler did and how he spoke are completely different things, but I can see how it's a touchy subject. Just my :2cents: (but his homophobic and racist remarks are waaaaaay not cool).

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 03:18:21 AM »
Spencer's Eviction Interview....

Special thanks to Twitter user: KaraHunt35
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum