Archive > Big Brother 15

Meet The BB15 HGs: Spencer Clawson

<< < (2/3) > >>

tminus6453:
well that explains where he gets his douchebaggery attitude

Bandit3S:

--- Quote from: tminus6453 on July 01, 2013, 12:53:28 PM ---well that explains where he gets his douchebaggery attitude

--- End quote ---

Yeah, his brother is definitely not my favorite on Deadliest Catch. He has flat out lied several times, but sometimes I wonder what kind of edit they are giving him vs the other captains. Am I the only one that wonders if they are twins why they have different last names?

TexasLady:
Junior gets a good response from the other captains on the show but I don't understand why. He has flat out lied to two of them about where the best crab fishing is when he's on the crab after they helped him find a place to fish when he needed help.

The brothers do seem to have the same attitude towards others. 'I want what you have and I want what I have and I'm not sharing it.'

I wonder why they have different names. ???

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Union Pacific statement regarding Spencer Clawson's comments on the Big Brother reality television show

The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values. Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments.

Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

tminus6453:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version