Archive > Big Brother 15

Meet The BB15 HGs: Jeremy McGuire

<< < (2/3) > >>

TexasLady:
This reminds a neighbor of mine when our kids were growing up. Nothing he did was wrong. Nothing! She would make excuses for him and I recall her telling him to get a bat and go hit another kid with it. (He didn't thankfully!)

I wonder how Jeremy was raised. Did he always get away with things and his mom made excuses or did she try to correct him and he just did what he wanted to do anyway.  :umn:

a1mamacat:

--- Quote from: Leilani on July 16, 2013, 09:57:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on July 15, 2013, 09:41:58 PM ---Jeremy's mom has been active on twitter

--- End quote ---

I suppose this could be taken a couple of different ways and not knowing the woman I can only guess which way she means it.  In my social circle, a statement like this is code for "Wait until he gets home.  I'm going to sit him down and give him a piece of my mind for behaving like that and embarrassing the whole family on a national forum."  Although I'm leaning more toward it meaning "How dare anyone say nasty things about my child.  He's really a good guy and only playing a role on a tv show.  It's a game and you people are just awful."  You can only do so much to instill good values, self respect, respect for others and overall decency in your kids and at a certain point you have to hope that what you taught them sticks.  However, there's something about this kid's behavior that makes me think there wasn't a lot of effort put into instilling those values.

--- End quote ---

If you go read some of her other tweets, she is basically saying that Jeremy has to do this because of the MVP and how unfair it is.

Leilani:
Well that explains a lot a1mamacat.  I now understand completely that this whole thing is Aaryn and Elissa's faults.  Lol.  She's definitely one of those "not my kid" parents. 

JEN4611:
I went and read her tweets too. She's definitely pointing fingers at everyone but her disgusting kid.

I do think the MVP twist paired along with putting Elissa in the house was kind of shady since it really gives her an advantage since she will get it every week BUT....does Jeremy's mother really believe that it might be given to him or one of his allies if Elissa wasn't in the house?  :funny: :funny: :funny:

kristykgs:
She mus have deleted it because her twitter account is not to be found. Well, I couldn't find it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version