Archive > Big Brother 15

Meet The BB15 HGs: Amanda Zuckerman

<< < (4/5) > >>

northernlite:
Maybe they can all  start a Big Brother Bigot support group.  :pity

Paisley:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 10, 2013, 07:47:50 AM ---Paisley!!!   :<3  Nice to see you posting!

These HGs are in for a rude awakening that's for sure.

--- End quote ---

Hi TL!!!  :luvya:  It's been a busy busy summer...just got my feeds when Howard was evicted.  Looks like I've missed the worst season ever!   :hoot:

onthecusp:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer girl......

:cheer:

:conf:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Paisley on August 10, 2013, 10:42:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 10, 2013, 07:47:50 AM ---Paisley!!!   :<3  Nice to see you posting!

These HGs are in for a rude awakening that's for sure.

--- End quote ---

Hi TL!!!  :luvya:  It's been a busy busy summer...just got my feeds when Howard was evicted.  Looks like I've missed the worst season ever!   :hoot:

--- End quote ---

Well you haven't missed the worst season yet. LOL Maybe someone good will do the right thing and win! (We've missed you!)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
AMANDA ZUCKERMAN’S FAMILY RECEIVING DEATH THREATS, FBI INVOLVED

The family of Big Brother houseguest Amanda Zuckerman has reportedly been receiving death threats and has since gotten the FBI involved to investigate the matter, this according to a tweet.

https://twitter.com/MissCleo_BB15/status/372506828384387072

We’re not sure what the context is of the threats that Zuckerman’s family has been on the receiving end of, but we can only assume it is because viewers have been outraged by Amanda’s behavior in the house. While we certainly do not condone some of the things that Amanda has said and done, we also don’t condone anyone threatening to harm another human being in any way, and fans of Big Brother ought to be ashamed of themselves for acting in such an atrocious manner.

This wouldn’t be the first time that the family of a Big Brother houseguest has been the target of threats, either. On season 13, the family of Shelley Moore also met with authorities regarding death threats made to them via phone and e-mail.

http://gossipingpens.com/2013/08/28/amanda-zuckermans-family-receiving-death-threats-fbi-involved/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version