Archive > Big Brother 15

Meet The BB15 HGs: Aaryn Gries

<< < (3/6) > >>

a1mamacat:
Having seen what they are showing on the edited version, I have to say that I think the Chenbot has a really big hate on for Aaryn.  We really haven't seen much of what GM, Germ and Kait have been doing as well.

I think it might have been the manicure scene that put JC over the edge.  To be fair, they should be showing the others also cracking race/religion/orientation comments, but haven't, so it will be interesting to see the public perception when (pleaselord) Germ is evicted on Thursday instead of Aaryn.

Kate04:

--- Quote from: a1mamacat on July 16, 2013, 03:17:51 PM ---Having seen what they are showing on the edited version, I have to say that I think the Chenbot has a really big hate on for Aaryn.  We really haven't seen much of what GM, Germ and Kait have been doing as well.

I think it might have been the manicure scene that put JC over the edge.  To be fair, they should be showing the others also cracking race/religion/orientation comments, but haven't, so it will be interesting to see the public perception when (pleaselord) Germ is evicted on Thursday instead of Aaryn.

--- End quote ---

What will also be interesting is to see the post eviction interview with Julie if she is the one evicted.  Julie is tough and her feelings about A's racism are obvious.  But she is always friendly with the one evicted and this one is too much of a sting for JC to be her usual cheerful self.  My guess is that JC already has something prepared to say.

JEN4611:
I think it would be awesome if they just ushered her out to a booing crowd and no JC there to greet her.  :funny:

Kate04:

--- Quote from: JEN4611 on July 17, 2013, 08:32:36 AM ---I think it would be awesome if they just ushered her out to a booing crowd and no JC there to greet her.  :funny:

--- End quote ---

I like the way you think! :yess:  what a BB moment THAT would be!

Bandit3S:

--- Quote from: JEN4611 on July 17, 2013, 08:32:36 AM ---I think it would be awesome if they just ushered her out to a booing crowd and no JC there to greet her.  :funny:

--- End quote ---

This would be perfect  :funny: . I truly hope Julie doesn't hold back, and regardless I am sure the crowd will boo her horribly. I can't wait!! Lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version