Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167737 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #425 on: November 18, 2013, 05:19:52 PM »
Five minutes delay again for the starting time today.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #426 on: November 18, 2013, 06:05:56 PM »
Previously on The Amazing Race Latin America...

Five teams traveled to the city of Panama. Braian & Karina used the U-Turn without mercy.

Eze & Tobias had their revenge winning the leg. Jessica & Michelle were eliminated.

Today the race is in an indian community.

Intro.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #427 on: November 18, 2013, 06:12:00 PM »
Eze & Tobias depart first. Clue: Pick one of the 4x4 vehicles with drivers and travel to San Blas. There travel by boat to the Indian Comunnity Luna Yala in the El Porvenir Island. 40 dollars for the leg.

They have to wait for Costa Rica to board the boat because they can only depart with two teams on each. Is a 2 hours trip to San Blas.

The trip is up and down through mountains. Darío & Esther enjoys the view. Pierre & Mandred says they won't talk each other for 6 months after finishing the race.

Braian & Karina says Eze & Tobias are not the greates rivals.

Eze & Tobias are at the docks, waiting for Costa Ricans. The board the boat 17 minutes later togheter.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #428 on: November 18, 2013, 06:17:20 PM »
Karina felt dizzy during the trip. Braian and her and Dario & Esther are on the same boat.

Argentinians and Costa Ricans friends sing during the trip. They arrived first at the island. The island is the home of the kutna etnia.

Thet gave to register and sleep in tents in the beach. 9.00am for Manfred & Pierre.  9.05 for Eze & Tobias.  9.10 for Braian & Karina. 9.15 for Dario & Esther.

Dario & Esther need help to arm the tent. In the night they shared a campfire, telling tales of terror.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2013, 06:26:03 PM »
And back to the race...

Next morning.

Clue: Travel by marked boat to the Nalunega Island and find Nestor's house. A woman from the Guna Etnia will give them the next clue.

Manfred & Pierre first at the island, and start looking for the house.

Clue: Go by boat to the Tortuga Island to place a sail in a traditional "cayuco", and travel on it to the Isla de Perro (Dog Island).

Eze & Manfred on 2nd. Braian & Karina on 3rd. Dario & Esther on 4th.

Isla Tortuga: Manfred & Pierre arrives and start the task.

Eze & Tobias second on Tortuga. They start the task while Manfred & Pierre leaves the place in the cayuco.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #430 on: November 18, 2013, 06:30:31 PM »
Eze & Tobias are done with the task and depart from the island at the same time Braian & Karina is placing the sail.

At Isla de Perro, the next clue: Detour: Visual or Manual.

Visual: identified the correct mola using a sample.

Manual: build the wall of a hut with canes.

Manfred & Pierre opt by Visual, after a little argue.

Braian & Karina are on the water, sailing to Isla de Perro. Dario & Esther reach Tortuga. Dario jumps and fall on the sand. :lol:

Manfred & Pierre still looking for the right mola.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #431 on: November 18, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
The race continues...

Manfred & Pierre find it. Next clue is a Roadblock: who's the most pirate? Show their skill as a treasure hunter. Dip into the waters to find a snail with the next clue.

Manfred is doing it.

Eze & Tobias chose Visual.  In Tortuga, Darío & Esther are done, and navigate to the next island.

Tobias find the correct mola. Eze does the Roadblock.

Braian & Karina are in the Isla de Perro. They chose Visual. Karina can see the mola in front of her and search on the next one, but Braian did it right.

Braian is the most pirate. Karina says that she recalls on Braian personal life to make the decision.

Dario & Esther chose Visual.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:43:10 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #432 on: November 18, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
Leading teams can't find the snail and the other two teams are catching them.

Manfred & Eze goes to the same place to look for the snail.

Darío and Esther get their mola, heading to the Roadblock. Dario performs the RB.

All four teams are on the beach... and in the water.

Still no snail. Manfred saw a TAR flight and try to take it, but that was indicating the border.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »
We're back...

Manfred says he screw it. Pierre ask him about what he was doing. He saw the other teams looking for snail, and realize he must search a snail.

Dario is struggling with the task. Esther is asking him to be calm.

Braian and Eze get the clue at the same time.

Clue: Go by boat to the Isla Pelícano (Pelican Island) the Pit Stop of the leg.

Eze & Tobias in first. Braian and Karina in second leaving the RB.

Race to the boats!

Costa Ricans and Uruguay couple still at the beach. No snail.

Eze & Tobias first at the PS, but is a Keep on Racing. Prize: a LED TV.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #434 on: November 18, 2013, 06:51:47 PM »
Braian & Karina on second place, and get their next clue.

Manfred is having a hard time finding the snail, but finally find the clue. Dario is still looking for the snail.

While friends are on the boat Dario want to quit. Esther order him to do it one more time.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #435 on: November 18, 2013, 07:01:47 PM »
And back...

Dario tries one more time, and the snail has the clue!

Esther start to cry of happiness. He apologizes to her, and both head to the Isla Pelícano.

Manfred & Pierre check in third. Toya give them the next clue, after asking Manfred for his troubles at the RB.

Darío & Esther arrives in last place. Toya is playing a little mind games talking about being lasts after being always in the lead, but finally tell them they're not eliminated and must complete a SB (what?).

Preview.

Mexico. Guadalajara. Physical work. Eze & Tobias saying that Karina kills them. Task involving loops in the bullring. Toya entering to the bullring.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #436 on: November 18, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »
So I'm 15 min. into the race... and skipped Alena's summary... I feel like I want to kill somebody... This is so  :gaah:

Why wasn't the tent part of a task to decide the times for teamss to leave the next morning... why wasn't there another task there was so much time of light... I just  :gaah:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #437 on: November 18, 2013, 07:31:28 PM »
Why Eze&Tobias are being helped by their "driver", I thought that was against the race rules, what was the point of going to Isla Lanulega? (I'm butchering that)  :gaah:

Why wasn't there a sample for teams to look to put togetherr the kayuco instead of being helped by locals...  :gaah:
The locals were pretty much the ones doing the task  :gaah:

I like the detour A about matching the correct design but isn't this the same task that was used like 4 legs ago where teams matched a painting?  :res:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #438 on: November 18, 2013, 07:43:55 PM »
LOL Manfred: "I'm the most pirate"  :funny:  nly in TARLA

Well that's an interesting roadblock  :yess:  I would like to do that, I mean swimming around a sunken ship, that's cool  :hoot:

Oh God Karina could've done the detour it in two seconds, did anyone else noticed when Eze&Tobias check their mola with the judge she didn't even look at the sameple they were given O.o

I like that we are finally getting some personality out of the teams...

I don't even understand what the teams are looking for, I don't think they know either...  :umn:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #439 on: November 18, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »
oh man Pierre looks devastated, Manfred is being  in the water for so long...

Eze&Tobias are so lucky, I don't even know what to say about them... also TBC leg, I'm not surprise...

Pierre is so mad  :funny: 

NO Dario! Why would you take a penalty at this point, What are you doing?!  :gaah:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #440 on: November 18, 2013, 08:06:11 PM »
I must say the way the greeter are saying welcome to the teams sounds beautiful.

Man I feel bad for Dario&Esther they might be physically the weakest team between all the teams remaining acording to the wiki:

Karina&Braian are always at the middle of the pack, Eze&Tobias are all over the place, Manfred&Pierre have always being in the front, and they are either at the front in 1st place or in the middle of the pack until this episode that they got last... so it looks like is an even field here... none of the teams remaining are consistent...

Also next week an elimination at the spot, you could see Toya walking to the lasso task... it looks like thanks to Karina, she and Braian might pull ahead of the pack, or at least ahead of Tobias&Ezequiel...

This show makes me so angry is so hit and miss... every episode makes me want to give up on it... but I still come back to it...  :umn:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #441 on: November 18, 2013, 08:45:07 PM »
Ok, guys, a couple corrections now thing are calmer.  The correct name of the community at Isla El Porvenir is Kuna Yala, not Luna Yala.

Of course, the ethnicity name of the people living there is not Guna, is Kuna.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: November 18, 2013, 09:48:02 PM »
Note: They were not looking for a snail, they were looking for a conch. Also, I feel like the double elimination was useless since we will have another NEL/KRL very soon
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: November 18, 2013, 10:01:36 PM »
As for the preview: teams will be working in an agave field, and they'll be practicing some charrería
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #444 on: November 18, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »
It looked familiar to me when I saw it, but I couldn't identify it. I remember the agave from watch it on TV #coughcoughdestilandoamorcoughcough#.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #445 on: November 19, 2013, 12:44:15 AM »
Note: They were not looking for a snail, they were looking for a conch. Also, I feel like the double elimination was useless since we will have another NEL/KRL very soon

Next episode will have elimination... which leave us with 2 legs left... which is the usual SuperLeg for the F3 of TARLA...

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: November 19, 2013, 04:54:26 AM »
The bullring is in Lienzo Charro Zermeño.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:02:23 AM by maxen »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #447 on: November 19, 2013, 05:57:37 AM »
PREVIEW!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCTIyjLZ0W8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OCTIyjLZ0W8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #448 on: November 19, 2013, 05:58:29 AM »
Caps from the preview!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 06:09:17 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #449 on: November 19, 2013, 05:59:13 AM »
Second part of the caps!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 06:11:35 AM by Alenaveda »