Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167337 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
And back!

Braian & Karina in second.

Ezequiel & Tobias in third.

Evelyn & Jorge in fouth.

Dario & Ester fifth.

Juan & Beto sixth.

Colombian sisters seven.

Eddy & Filipo eight.

Brazil cousins nine.

Costa Rica ten.

First teams racing to the Plaza to deliver the ice.

Jessica & Michelle in the lead.

Evelyn & Jorge and Braian & Karina struggling with traffic.

Juan & Beto ice fell down and broke into pieces.

Commercials.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2013, 07:49:10 PM »
Back again!

Juan & Beto load again the ice.

Venezuela friends reach the Plaza Fernández de Madrid, with colombian and argentinian dating couples right behind them.

Braian & Karina in the lead. Clue: travel to the beach of the Hotel Las Americas Casa de la Playa.

Ezequiel & Tobias in the plaza. Jessica & Michelle can't impulse the wagon.

Braian & Karina arrives to the beach. Roadblock: find the India Catalina statue hidden inside sand mounds. If they don't find it inside them, must rebuild the mounds. Sounds familiar?

Ezequiel & Tobias on the beach.

Race to the Pit Stop. Hotel Pool.

Evelyn & Jorge win the leg!

Braian & Karina on second.

Back at the plaza, Juan & Beto get their next clue. Astrid & Alejandra too. Finally Jessica & Michelle complete the task.

On the beach, Ezequiel & Tobias get the clue and check in third.

Darío & Esther are doing the Roadblock (same method like Andy & Tommy to chose the performer). Juan & Beto on the beach, so Jessica & Michelle and Astrid & Alejandra.

Eddy & Filipo reach the beach.

Costa Rica is done with the ice task.

Mexico siblings ice fell and broke at the plaza.

Commercials.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2013, 07:59:43 PM »
And here we go again!

Siblings load the ice and get the clue.

Debora & Renata arrive to the beach.

Juan & Beto get the statue, the clue, and check in fourth.

Uruguay find the statue. Then Brazil cousins and Venezuela friends.

Of course, foot race to the Pit Stop.

Darío & Esther are number five. Jessica & Michelle are number six. Brazilian cousins on seven.

Manfred & Pierre reach the beach with mexican siblings right behind.

Eddy & Filippo arrive to the PS in eighth place.

Astrid & Alejandro, Manfred & Pierre and Ramon & Ari find the clue at the same time.

Drama foot race.

Pierre & Manfred on nine.

Alejandra & Astrid on ten.

Ramón & Ariana arrive in last.

They're eliminated from the race.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »
Hi everyone, I think this is the fifth time I'm back to the forum after being gone for a long time... I think it happens with the start of every TARLA season. Even though I skip TARLA4 because that was pretty much TAR Brazil 2

It looks like it doesn't air at the same time in Chile, at least not for Space, looks like 1 hour difference it's gonna be the rule.

I really like the Premiere though, it had some technical issues like audio hiccups and every once in a while you can see some camera and audio crew on screen, but so far it looks great.

The teams are doing great trying to keep themself focus on the race, bickering for drama, some unlucky situations for good measure.

Only have a few problems though, at the roadblock specially, it was a task done before on TARUSA I believe and a similar one was used on TARLA1, also, the first team to arrive shoul've got a penalty for not following instructions on the clue, you can see Jorge didn't rebuild the last few sand towers, so I hope the production crew follow their own rules and don't ignore it like in TARLA 2 with Carlos & Mauricio getting special treatment to recover their lost passport.

But overall looks like it's gonna be a fun season.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2013, 09:16:31 PM »
Vitoko, did they air the next week preview there? Cause it wasn't here. They went straight to the Van Damme movie.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
No they didn't, Happened the same here, straight to the movie.

Weird, and it looks like they are not on time with the cast videos either on their website so we can't rely on that.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2013, 05:53:09 AM »
Does anyone have links to the season?
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2013, 06:15:32 AM »
Does anyone have links to the season?

Ask and you'll be rewarded. :tup:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2013, 09:40:25 AM »
TARLA 5 INTRO!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZeaOYjs5hg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NZeaOYjs5hg?version=3&amp;amp;hl=es_</a>

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2013, 11:07:04 AM »
Ok. Caps from the beginning of the season.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2013, 11:28:25 AM »
More caps from the beginning (sorry for the lack of quality of the pics):

Offline dedilario

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
anyone can give me the link of the episode? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2013, 02:37:14 PM »
More caps!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2013, 03:22:27 PM »
And more caps!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »
Caps!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2013, 12:03:19 AM »
Thanks for the help Alen!

Debora & Renata are my favorites so far <3
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline cosmophobia

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2013, 12:05:29 AM »
Congrats to this season to be the first one to feature a bear couple (i think). Apart from that, this season seems just as bad as the others :( (excepting, of course, TARLA1)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2013, 09:24:03 AM »
New day, new caps!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2013, 11:54:56 AM »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2013, 12:08:21 PM »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2013, 06:58:48 PM »
FROM CANALSPACE.TV:
http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/sombras-ep-1.php

Desde las sombras

Uno de los productores de “The Amazing Race” nos cuenta en primera personas las impresiones de la carrera más extrema del continente.

EPISODIO 1

Cartagena, Colombia
Hashtag del día: #muertosdecalor

Hola, amigos.
Ha comenzado esta nueva aventura. En esta oportunidad, nos llevará por destinos impensados de Latinoamérica. Todos preparados y ansiosos por vivir un camino que ofrecerá sorpresas a cada paso.

La hermosa host, "La Toya"Montoya, dio el puntapié inicial para TAR 2013. ¿En dónde? Cartagena de Indias, un lugar que tranquilamente se podría comparar con el infierno, al menos al hablar de su temperatura y placeres. Nadie se vaya de aquí sin probar la limonada de coco, ¡por favor! Calor, mucho, mucho calor

La historia comenzaba en el fuerte de San Fernando, en la Isla de Tierrabomba, a 20 minutos de la costa. La antigua fortificación presentaba el primer desafío de la carrera, al tiempo que el Sol derretía todo lo que animara a posarse debajo. Ideal para cargar una mochila, ¿no? Más calor. Aunque la lucha no terminaría siendo tanto contra el clima, sino más con el reloj y los nervios. Los equipos superaron la primera prueba y se embarcaron hacia tierra firme. Dos de ellos quedaron muy retrasados. La falta de calma y la confusión dejó a costarricenses (Pierre y Manfred) y mexicanos (Ariana y Ramón) un buen rato en la isla. Sorprendieron las hermanas brasileras, Renata y Débora, al superar rápidamente la primera prueba, pese a la barrera del idioma, principal dificultad que presentaba ese desafío.

Si bajar la temperatura era lo que los participantes pedían, el hielo los esperaba en tierra, sólo que en barra y con un peso de más de 50 kilos. Igualmente, mucho calor. Siguieron las pruebas hasta llegar al Pitstop.

El primer puesto fue para los Bogotanos Evelyn y Jorge. El resto del podio fue completado por argentinos: Braian y Karina, y los patagónicos Tobías y Ezequiel, respectivamente. Al fondo, la sorpresa. Eliminados quedaron Ariana y Ramón, quienes prometían durar un rato más y dar la talla en situaciones físicas. Pero ahí está la cosa. El juego no es sólo eso. Hay que usar la cabeza y estar bien atento. Sino, marche a casa.

En fin, nos despedimos de la primera etapa. Dejamos un poquito de sangre (pregunten por Eddy, participante venezolano que suele aterrizar con la cara), mucho sudor y alguna lágrima de emoción en la llegada.

Si van a visitar alguna vez esta ciudad, sépanlo: hace muuuucho calor.
Hay ganas de aventura...

Gracias a todos los que trabajan haciendo posible todo esto.
Saludos

From the shadows

One of the producers of "The Amazing Race" told in first person impressions of the most extreme race on the continent.

EPISODE 1

Cartagena, Colombia
Hashtag of the Day: # muertosdecalor

Hello, friends.
It has started this new adventure. This time, it take us througg unthinkable destinations in Latin America. Everybody ready and eager to live a path that will offer surprises at every turn.

The beautiful host, "La Toya" Montoya kicked off TAR 2013. Where? Cartagena de Indias, a place that could be compared quietly hell, at least when talking about its temperature and pleasures. No one leaves here without trying the coconut lemonade, please! Hot, hot, hot.

The story began in the fort of San Fernando, in Tierrabomba Island, 20 minutes from the coast. The old fortification presented the first challenge of the race, while the sun melted all that would encourage land underneath. Ideal to carry a backpack, right? More heat. Although the fight did not end up as much against the weather, but with the clock and nerves. The teams passed the first test and were shipped to the mainland. Two of them were very delayed. The lack of calm and confusion left Costa Rica (Pierre and Manfred) and Mexican (Ariana and Ramon) a good time on the island. Brazilian sisters surprised, Renata and Deborah, to quickly overcome the first test, despite the language barrier, the main difficulty presented by this challenge.

If lower the temperature was what the participants asked, the ice awaited them on the ground, just on stick with a weight of over 50 kilos. Similarly, very hot. Tests continued until the Pitstop.

The first place went to the Evelyn and Jorge Bogotanos. The rest of the podium was completed by Argentines Braian and Karina, and Tobias and Ezekiel Patagonian respectively. In the background the surprise. Ariana and Ramon were eliminated, who promised last a while and to measure up in physical situations. But there it is the thing. The game is not just that. You have to use your head and be well attentive. Otherwise, go home.

Finally, we said goodbye to the first stage. We left a little blood (ask for Eddy, Venezuelan participant which usually lands on his face), a lot of sweat and a few tears of emotion at the finish.

If you ever go to visit this city, you better know it: it's too hot.

There are desire of adventure.

Thanks to all who work making this all possible.
Regards
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 09:14:36 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Thisis4That

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2013, 04:02:09 AM »
I watched the first eps. yesterday.
I always seem to pick an all female team to win no matter what.

My eyes want to pick Jessica & Michelle but,
because I love the name Renata (Because of the BBB12 HM) I pick Debra & Renata to win. :)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2013, 09:15:40 AM »
Photobucket account close to the limit (again!), so if you want more of the episode, check here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29416.msg928409.html#msg928409