Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167336 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2013, 09:37:01 PM »
More info from the sighting:

Germán Castellanos ‏@GermanCR08 3h

@strainosaleij Vi banderas de Venezuela, Chile, Argentina & Uruguay..tambien parches de otras banderas latinoamericanas en algunas mochilas.

I saw flags from Venezuela, Chile, Argentina & Uruguay, I also saw patches from other latin american flags in some backpacks.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2013, 01:37:47 PM »
thaby yanez ‏@missthaby 15min

...ver a la gente de the amazing race corriendo por la duarte es demasiado comico #rd

Seeing to the people from "The Amazing Race" running on the Duarte is too funny.

She seems to be in Santo Domingo, and may be doing reference to the Duarte Ave. there.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:41:36 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »
More info:

@strainosaleij iban desde el barrio chino corriendo hacia el conde, el equipo de colombia. salu2!

They were going from the chinatown to El Conde. Team Colombia.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2013, 01:58:26 PM »
With this sighting we have 6 teams identified by nationality:

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2013, 02:52:17 PM »
Brittany Doll ‏@brittdoll 27min

The amazing race happening now #tripofalifetime #GradTrip13 #puntacana @StudentTrip #gentletouch

She seems to be on a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2013, 09:16:55 PM »
Ginnette ‏@Ginnette 1h

Parece que firmarán (o firmaron) un episodio de The Amazing Race en @tiendalasirena de Villa Mella. Vi las boletas, pero olvidé la foto.

Seems that it will record (o recorded) an episode of The Amazing Race en "La Sirena" shop of Villa Mella. I saw the clues, but I forgot the picture.

Villa Mella is a location on North Santo Domingo.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2013, 10:21:19 PM »

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA

Wasn't a team from Costa Rica spotted in second to last in Colombia? ???

And i think the M/F team in the photos (facebook), is from Mexico... i see one red, white and green kind of flag in one of the backpacks.... i think  :umn:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:10 PM »

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA

Wasn't a team from Costa Rica spotted in second to last in Colombia? ???

And i think the M/F team in the photos (facebook), is from Mexico... i see one red, white and green kind of flag in one of the backpacks.... i think  :umn:

Yes, you're right about the list. And yes, seems to be a little mexican flag.

Then:

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA
COSTA RICA
MEXICO

Eight teams.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2013, 10:33:32 PM »
So this is what we have until now:

The first 3 legs in Colombia (we had sightings in Cartagena, Barranquilla & Santa Marta in what it could be leg 1; then sightings of teams going to and in Bogotá, probably leg 2; and finally notices of them at Zipaquira, mostly leg 3).

Then a blank with no sightings until I found the tweet about Perú, confirmed by Zouly's finding on Instagram; but that was at least four days later that the last confirmed sighting on June23th (Colombia).

Looking at the flights on that day, June23th, is reasonable to think that we had a leg in Ecuador maybe or some location inside Peru.

And now we have the sightings in Dominican Republic from today and yesterday.

And Curaçao, in what looks like: 

So we have different scenarios:

The girl in Curaçao is right, but is a sort of Elimination Station for TARLA and teams are now in Dominican Republic.

Can I say at this point  :gaah: ?

Is Curacao 100% confirmed? if so, then I vote for this one. ^^

Does it looks right?

And maybe we have 2 legs in Dominican Republic, Cabarete and Santo Domingo.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2013, 10:42:32 PM »
Being honest... i think EVERY country they are visiting is going to have at least 2 legs... this is a really cheap version  :funny: (and it got worse with Space). Colombia FOR SURE has 3 legs (in my opinion), and Perú i hope 2.. so we are at least at the 7th leg (if we are not missing another country... but i don't think so).
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:47:01 PM by maxen »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2013, 10:49:02 PM »
That's what I think too; even though the missing leg could be also in Ecuador, but  you've got the same count than me.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2013, 11:37:06 PM »
One thing before i go to sleep  :umn:... the guys from the Lima sighting... are they a M/M team right... or a M/F? i'm a little confused.

They have a red and white flag so i think they could be from Perú... or they could be from Mexico or Chile? ???

Offline Jai Ho

• RFF Full Member
  • you are my destiny//jai ho जय हो
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2013, 02:33:48 AM »
While you're waiting, head on over to HaRecaps for Israel fun in South America!
TAR. USA/Israel.

aishwarya rai :: nicole scherzinger :: ke$ha :: leila lopes :: rosanne cash :: des'ree :: carly simon :: leymah gbowee :: mary j blige :: kathy najimy :: annie lennox :: angelique kidjo :: dolly parton :: temple grandin :: sheila e :: lena :: ellen degeneres :: shirley manson

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2013, 09:57:52 AM »

I found this cool graphic mentioning the premiere of TAR LA 5, but there's no date :(

@xxxxxx
Primera portada de The Amazing Race Latinoamerica 5 :-)
4 hours ago

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2013, 03:25:01 PM »
One thing before i go to sleep  :umn:... the guys from the Lima sighting... are they a M/M team right... or a M/F? i'm a little confused.

They have a red and white flag so i think they could be from Perú... or they could be from Mexico or Chile? ???

I would say Chile. And I'm confused too.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38:15 PM »
I just realized looking the pic of Lima again that is not one but members of 2 different teams. The backpack from the person on the leff is gray and orange, the same from the mexican team on the FB pics - that's why maxen had a doubt on the flags -, and the same red funnypack.

The other on the right is from another team (Chile or Paraguay or Panama).

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2013, 07:09:30 AM »
Sandra ‏@vorfr_de 19min

Watching the contestants and crew of the South American version of the Amazing Race leave the resort...kinda cool.

Apparently she's in Dominican Republic on vacations,
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 07:19:50 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2013, 08:54:28 PM »
South american version ? ... i wonder if she only saw south american teams ???

At this point i think 3 legs are in Dominican Republic. Leg 8? Final 6?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »
Juan TuñónLuque ‏@jtunonLuque 8minutes

Estan haciendo otro "AmazingRace"... Estan por el Casco!!!

They're doing another "Amazing Race"... they're by "el Casco"!!!

Panama!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2013, 04:43:38 PM »

South America teams? Probably, almost yes.  And I'm thinking that the Curaçao sighting is in fact a leg (they stayed there 2 days) and then they go to Dominica the next day, so this would be 2 legs there and leaving yesterday to Panama. But this is pue spec.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2013, 04:49:23 PM »

South America teams? Probably, almost yes.  And I'm thinking that the Curaçao sighting is in fact a leg (they stayed there 2 days) and then they go to Dominica the next day, so this would be 2 legs there and leaving yesterday to Panama. But this is pue spec.

Commonwealth of Dominica or Dominican Republic?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »

Commonwealth of Dominica or Dominican Republic?

Typo error. The guy from Panama was sending me an answer at the same moment. It's Dominican Republic.

BTW, he said many couples when I asked him about the teams.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2013, 05:17:22 PM »
Flights yesterday from Santo Domingo to Panama:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2013, 06:11:07 PM »
Tori Pirtle ‏@ToriPirtle 2h
@LorettaDedman. And I just seen a couple from the amazing race tv show running through the panama pier park!

NOT US... this is from Panama City Beach..  (Why that city is called that way :gaah:)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 07:26:39 PM by maxen »

Offline Jai Ho

• RFF Full Member
  • you are my destiny//jai ho जय हो
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2013, 07:26:34 PM »
Second episode of TAR Israel, Brazil style is up! Take a look and leave a comment!
TAR. USA/Israel.

aishwarya rai :: nicole scherzinger :: ke$ha :: leila lopes :: rosanne cash :: des'ree :: carly simon :: leymah gbowee :: mary j blige :: kathy najimy :: annie lennox :: angelique kidjo :: dolly parton :: temple grandin :: sheila e :: lena :: ellen degeneres :: shirley manson