Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167331 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Today is the day the new season of The Amazing Race Latin America has began in Cartagena, Colombia, as we suspected.

So if you have any other sightings, please feel free to post them here. Just respect the same rules as in the US version about pictures and the sources of the sightings.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:31:08 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Hotel Casa La Fe ‏@casalafe 1min

Momentos emocionantes durante las grabaciones de The Amazing Race latinoamerica 5 en frente del Hotel Casa La..

Exciting moments during the recordings of The Amazing Race Latin Amercia 5 in front of the Hotel Casa La Fe.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Hotel Casa La Fe ‏@casalafe 4min

He publicado 8 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe" fb.me/2JjQ1HTk2

I have posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:41:12 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Juandy Torres ‏@JuandyTorres1 25s

The amazing race latinoamerica rodando en CTG! Del putas. Alli voy a estar.

The amazing race latin america filming in CTG! Cool. I'm going to be there.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Hotel Casa La Fe ‏@casalafe 4min

He publicado 8 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe" fb.me/2JjQ1HTk2

I have posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe"

This is the link to the FB album:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152353078915400.1073741825.211451290399&type=3&l=33112f64d7

We can see a M/F teams doing a task. The woman is holding two clue envelopes in her hand.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

I found this sighting in Cartagena, Colombia approx.7hrs ago..

I can see the Camera guy holding the black videocam and the sound guy behind him..

Credit to: @javierejh

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
So now we have a M/F and a F/F team.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
From La República NET
https://www.larepublica.net/app/cms/www/index.php?pk_articulo=533301706

By Carolina Barrantes
cbarrantes@larepublica.net

Cara a cara con la aventura

María Montoya, “La Toya”, presentadora del reality The Amazing Race Latinoamérica conversó con Magazine

La modelo colombiana conocida como “La Toya” fue participante en la tercera edición del famoso programa y ahora asumirá el rol de dirigir a los participantes y las emociones del programa en la quinta edición, algo que la tiene muy emocionada.

La también oriunda de Santa Marta conversó con Magazine y aseguró que para ser presentadora del programa se ha tenido que capacitar, tal como lo hizo cuando fue una de las concursantes hace dos años.

“Me preparé viendo el rol que debe seguir el presentador y cómo se hizo en temporadas pasadas. Soy fanática del reality pero ahora me senté a analizar el papel de ese personaje; la idea no es copiar al presentador, creo que finalmente voy a ser yo”, afirmó la modelo.

“Tengo la experiencia de haber sido participante y creo que esa es una ventaja para mí; voy a sentir de verdad la carrera, voy a saber cuando ellos lleguen de primero lo que sienten, la felicidad, la emoción, y la tristeza también de cuando deben partir”, añadió.

El reality será transmitido en el canal por cable Space a partir de setiembre y para la presentadora los participantes deben tener tanto fortaleza mental como física. Además, señaló que según su propia experiencia, los retos más difíciles son los que incluyen comida, aunque en televisión se ven fáciles.

“Es duro concursar. Cuando a mí me tocó, físicamente no estaba preparada para sumir ese reto. Creo que no es todo físico pero sí ayuda, si me hubiese preparado con tres años de anticipación o si practicara maratones o triatlones seguramente lo hubiera gozado más. Al final di todo de mí para representar lo mejor que podía a Colombia”, comentó.

"Cuando yo miraba el programa siempre veía las pruebas de comida y pensaba: ‘Qué bobada; por qué no se comen eso, si se tiran de lugares increíbles, tienen que correr tanto’, y resulta que cuando a mí me tocó y estuve en esa posición no me pude comer lo que me dieron. Me tocó comerme en Ecuador un librillo que es como el estómago de la vaca que parecía como caucho verde, y no pude, y me tocó hacer un desvío y comer dulces”, describió.

Montoya participó en el reality junto a quien era su pareja, y fueron eliminados en la décima etapa. Ella explicó que en esta nueva fase del programa la parte más difícil para ella será el momento de decirle a alguna de las parejas concursantes que deben abandonar la competencia.

“Voy por supuesto a ponerme triste cuando alguna pareja llegue de último, porque sé lo que es, porque lloré cuando me despidieron. Creo que le voy a poner un poco más de corazón porque ya viví la experiencia”, afirmó.
María Victoria también participó en el reality de supervivencia “La isla de los famosos” y presentó el reality “El desafío” en Colombia.

Face to face with adventure.

María Montoya, "La Toya", host of the reality The Amazing Race Latin America talked with Magazine.

The colombian model known as "La Toya" was a contestant in the third edition of the famous show and now is taking the role of leading the participants and the emotions of the show in its fifth season, something that has her very thrilled

The also native from Santa Marta spoke with Magazine and said that to be host of the show she had to train just as she did when she was a contestant two years ago.

"I prepared myself seeing the role the presenter must follow and how it was done in past seasons. I'm a fan of this reality, but now I sat down to analyze the role of that character; the idea is not to copy the presenter, but I think I'm finally going to be me", said the model.

"I have the experience of having been a participant and I think that's an advantage for me; I'm going to feel the race, I will know their feelings when they arrive first, the happiness, the emotion, and also the sadness when they must go", she added.

The reality will be broadcasted by the cable channel Space starting on September,
and for the host the contestants must have both mental and physical strength. She also pointed that, in her experience, the most difficult challenges are those that include food, though on television they look easy.

"It's hard to compete. When it touched me, I wasn't physically ready to plunge that challenge. I believe that is not entirely phisycal but it does help; and if I had prepare three years in advance or practiced marathons or thriatlons I would certainly have enjoyed it more. In the end, I gave all of me to represent the best I could to Colombia", she told.

"When I was watching the program I always saw the food tasks and thought 'What silly thing, why they don't eat that, if they jump from incredible places and had to run so much'; and it turns out that when it touched to me I couldn't eat what they gave me. I had to eat in Equador a 'librillo', that is like the cow' stomach that looked like a green rubber, and I had to perform a Detour and eat sweets", she described.

Montoya participated in the reality alongside who was his couple and were eliminated in the tenth leg. She explained that in this new phase of the program the most difficult time for her it will be the moment of telling the teams they must leave the competition.

"Of course I will become sad when a couple comes in last, because I know how it is, because I cried when I was eliminated. I think I'm going to add a little more heart cause I lived the experience" she said. Maria Victoria also participated in the survival reality "The island of the famous" and presented the reality show "The Challenge" in Colombia.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 02:52:10 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
CYNNE SIMPSON ‏@CYNNESIMPSON 1min

The Amazing Race contestants are taking off from our hotel!!! #cartagena pic.twitter.com/PBelXSNLGJ

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:46:12 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

There are @amazingrace_cbs teams from all the Latin American countries. Looks like Costa Rica is in last place. :-(

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 11:54:02 AM »
Asked for more info about amount of teams and the hotel location:

@strainosaleij probably 10-12 teams. Costa Rica is 2nd to last. Couldn't see flag for last team. In La Boquilla, Cartagena.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 12:02:40 PM »
The hotel is the Sonesta Hotel.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 12:04:43 PM »
Chaquira Simpson ‏@chaquira02 31s

@CYNNESIMPSON @AmazingRace_CBS Just watching them take off from our hotel is super exciting!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 06:59:08 PM »
 Eduardo Novoa ‏@Ed3palacios 17min

@AmazingRace_CBS pasó hoy por Barranquilla !!! Can't believe it !!

Amazing Race CBS passed today by Barranquilla.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 07:11:29 PM »
Asking for info about the place:

Eduardo Novoa ‏@Ed3palacios 3min

@strainosaleij @AmazingRace_CBS Museo del Caribe! venían de Cartagena llegaron aquí y siguieron a Santa Marta (Parque Tayrona)

Caribbean Museum. They're coming from Cartagena, arrived here and goes to Santa Marta (Tayrona Park)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »
Toya Montoya, this season's host is from Santa Marta. And check on this fragment of an interview she gave three days ago:

Sin embargo, si por ella fuera, una de las estaciones sería su Santa Marta natal. Aunque el programa ha pasado por Medellín y Cartagena, cree que lugares como el Parque Tayrona son propicios para aventuras extremas mientras se goza de la naturaleza. “Nunca han estado en Santa Marta, así que los llevaría al Tayrona, a la Sierra Nevada… donde está nuestra cultura indígena; a los ríos, que de hecho creo se podrían prestar para realizar muchas actividades extremas”.

However, if it was by her, one of the stations would be her native Santa Marta. Although the program has gone through Medellín and Cartagena, she believes that places like the Tayrona Park are favorable for extreme adventures while enjoing nature. "They had never been on Santa Marte, so I'd take them to the Tayrona, to the Sierra Nevada... where is our indigenous culture, to the rivers, which in fact I think it could lend for many extreme activities".

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 07:24:45 PM »
More info:

Eduardo Novoa ‏@Ed3palacios 1min

@strainosaleij @AmazingRace_CBS Si eran 11 grupos , debían contar las varillas de la fuente subir a la sala Garcia Marquez y decir el #

There were 11 groups, the had to count the rods of the fountain and move up to the García Márquez room to tell the number.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 07:50:28 PM »
Wow! Glad we are getting a variety of countries!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 10:58:14 AM »
Are Palacio ML ‏@ArePalacioML 26min

The Amazing race en Muelle 7

TAR in dock 7

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2013, 11:08:22 AM »
She's from Colombia, and there's a Dock 7 in Santa Marta. Maybe part of Leg 2?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »
Turismo Cartagena ‏@CorpoturismoCTG 1min

En @CtgenaDeIndias graban etapa de @AmazingRace_CBS el reality show de aventura más exitoso del mundo. Confianza en #LaHeroica.

At Cartagena de Indias record leg of TAR_CBS the most successful adventure reality show of the world. We trust in "La Heroica"

La Heroica is the nickname of the city

Called "The Heroic" Cartagena de Indias was founded in 1533 by Spanish settlers and his Old Town was declared a Historical and Cultural Heritage of Humanity by the UNESCO.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 06:53:28 PM »
TARLA filming tomorrow in Bogotá? ???

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
EL HERALDO ‏@elheraldoco 2min

The Amazing Race, con La Toya, grabó en Barranquilla http://bit.ly/184IbFU

TAR, with La Toya, recorded on Barranquilla.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »
From "El Heraldo"
http://www.elheraldo.co/tendencias/amazing-race-con-la-toya-grabo-en-barranquilla-114796

The Amazing Race, con la Toya, grabó en Barranquilla.
by Andrea Jiménez J.

Bajo los rayos del Sol de mediodía barranquillero, el miércoles, además de la cátedra Gabriel García Márquez, que se realiza en el Parque Cultural del Caribe, otro show acaparaba las miradas en la Plaza Mario Santo Domingo.

Sombrilla en mano, el equipo de producción de The Amazing Race Latinoamérica, el reality de aventuras emitido por el canal Space, protegía del astro rey las cámaras de video y, por supuesto, a la presentadora, La Toya Montoya, la modelo samaria, quien también participó como concursante en esta producción hace un par de años, en compañía del actor Juan Del Mar.

A pesar del estricto cordón de seguridad que cuidaba celosamente que no se filtraran detalles de la grabación, los asistentes al Parque pudieron presenciar una de las primeras pruebas de la competencia. Poco a poco, las 11 parejas participantes, de diferentes nacionalidades, fueron arribando para recibir las instrucciones de la siguiente competición.

Algunos de los jugadores se atrevieron a hacerles consultas a los visitantes del Parque para cumplir con la prueba, que a juzgar por los movimientos de los concursantes, tenía que ver con un fragmento de la obra de García Márquez y la búsqueda de unas estructuras tubulares situadas al interior del lugar.

Aún no hay fecha exacta para el lanzamiento de la nueva temporada de The Amazing Race Latinoamérica, pero se sabe que las grabaciones incluirán diferentes escenarios de Centro y Suramérica, y se entregarán en 13 episodios.

Todo supone, por el número de parejas participantes, que Colombia es el primer destino de los participantes del reality.

Se espera que visiten, a lo largo de estos días, otras ciudades del país, como ha sucedido en anteriores ediciones.

"The Amazing Race", with La Toya, recorded on Barranquilla.

Under the rays of the midday sun of Barranquilla, on Wednesday, in addition to the Gabriel García Márquez Lecture Series held at the Caribbean Cultural Park, another show monopolized the looks on the Plaza Mario Santo Domingo.

Umbrella in hand, the production team of The Amazing Race Latin America, the reality of adventures aired by Space, protected of the sun video cameras and, of course, the hostess, La Toya Montoya, the samaria model, who also participated as a contestant in this production a couple of years ago, with actor Juan Del Mar.

Despite the tight security cordon that jealously guarded not letting leak details of the recording, park goers could witness one of the first tests of competition. Gradually, the 11 participating couples of different nationalities, were arriving for instructions of the next competition.

Some of the players dared to make inquiries to park visitors to fulfill the test, which judging by the movements of the contestants had to do with a fragment of the work of García Márquez and search tubular structures located inside the location.

There are no exact date for the launch of the new season of The Amazing Race Latin America, but it is known that different scenarios recordings include Central and South America, and will be delivered in 13 episodes.

All supposed, by the number of participating couples, that Colombia is the first destination of the participants of the reality.

Is expected to visit, along these days, other cities, as has happened in previous editions.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2013, 09:31:19 PM »
There are no exact date for the launch of the new season of The Amazing Race Latin America, but it is known that different scenarios recordings include Central and South America, and will be delivered in 13 episodes..

They should read us :lol: :

The reality will be broadcasted by the cable channel Space starting on September