The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.

<< < (20/117) > >>

Leafsfan.:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on July 05, 2013, 04:43:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: maxen on July 04, 2013, 08:54:28 PM ---South american version ? ... i wonder if she only saw south american teams ???

At this point i think 3 legs are in Dominican Republic. Leg 8? Final 6?

--- End quote ---

South America teams? Probably, almost yes.  And I'm thinking that the Curaçao sighting is in fact a leg (they stayed there 2 days) and then they go to Dominica the next day, so this would be 2 legs there and leaving yesterday to Panama. But this is pue spec.

--- End quote ---

Commonwealth of Dominica or Dominican Republic?

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on July 05, 2013, 04:49:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on July 05, 2013, 04:43:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: maxen on July 04, 2013, 08:54:28 PM ---South american version ? ... i wonder if she only saw south american teams ???

At this point i think 3 legs are in Dominican Republic. Leg 8? Final 6?

--- End quote ---

South America teams? Probably, almost yes.  And I'm thinking that the Curaçao sighting is in fact a leg (they stayed there 2 days) and then they go to Dominica the next day, so this would be 2 legs there and leaving yesterday to Panama. But this is pue spec.

--- End quote ---

Commonwealth of Dominica or Dominican Republic?

--- End quote ---

Typo error. The guy from Panama was sending me an answer at the same moment. It's Dominican Republic.

BTW, he said many couples when I asked him about the teams.

Alenaveda:
Flights yesterday from Santo Domingo to Panama:

maxen:
Tori Pirtle ‏@ToriPirtle 2h
@LorettaDedman. And I just seen a couple from the amazing race tv show running through the panama pier park!

NOT US... this is from Panama City Beach..  (Why that city is called that way :gaah:)

Jai Ho:
Second episode of TAR Israel, Brazil style is up! Take a look and leave a comment!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version