The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.

<< < (17/117) > >>

Alenaveda:
Ginnette ‏@Ginnette 1h

Parece que firmarán (o firmaron) un episodio de The Amazing Race en @tiendalasirena de Villa Mella. Vi las boletas, pero olvidé la foto.

Seems that it will record (o recorded) an episode of The Amazing Race en "La Sirena" shop of Villa Mella. I saw the clues, but I forgot the picture.

Villa Mella is a location on North Santo Domingo.

maxen:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on July 01, 2013, 01:58:26 PM ---With this sighting we have 6 teams identified by nationality:

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA

--- End quote ---

Wasn't a team from Costa Rica spotted in second to last in Colombia? ???

And i think the M/F team in the photos (facebook), is from Mexico... i see one red, white and green kind of flag in one of the backpacks.... i think  :umn:

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: maxen on July 01, 2013, 10:21:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on July 01, 2013, 01:58:26 PM ---With this sighting we have 6 teams identified by nationality:

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA

--- End quote ---

Wasn't a team from Costa Rica spotted in second to last in Colombia? ???

And i think the M/F team in the photos (facebook), is from Mexico... i see one red, white and green kind of flag in one of the backpacks.... i think  :umn:

--- End quote ---

Yes, you're right about the list. And yes, seems to be a little mexican flag.

Then:

VENEZUELA
BRAZIL
ARGENTINA
CHILE
URUGUAY
COLOMBIA
COSTA RICA
MEXICO

Eight teams.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 30, 2013, 05:43:22 PM ---So this is what we have until now:

The first 3 legs in Colombia (we had sightings in Cartagena, Barranquilla & Santa Marta in what it could be leg 1; then sightings of teams going to and in Bogotá, probably leg 2; and finally notices of them at Zipaquira, mostly leg 3).

Then a blank with no sightings until I found the tweet about Perú, confirmed by Zouly's finding on Instagram; but that was at least four days later that the last confirmed sighting on June23th (Colombia).

Looking at the flights on that day, June23th, is reasonable to think that we had a leg in Ecuador maybe or some location inside Peru.

And now we have the sightings in Dominican Republic from today and yesterday.

And Curaçao, in what looks like: 

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 29, 2013, 11:12:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 29, 2013, 10:44:55 PM ---
So we have different scenarios:

The girl in Curaçao is right, but is a sort of Elimination Station for TARLA and teams are now in Dominican Republic.

Can I say at this point  :gaah: ?

--- End quote ---

Is Curacao 100% confirmed? if so, then I vote for this one. ^^

--- End quote ---

Does it looks right?

--- End quote ---

And maybe we have 2 legs in Dominican Republic, Cabarete and Santo Domingo.

maxen:
Being honest... i think EVERY country they are visiting is going to have at least 2 legs... this is a really cheap version  :funny: (and it got worse with Space). Colombia FOR SURE has 3 legs (in my opinion), and Perú i hope 2.. so we are at least at the 7th leg (if we are not missing another country... but i don't think so).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version