The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.

<< < (61/117) > >>

Vitoko:
Can't say much else about the caps but I'm interested in this leg...

Brand new location for I believe the entire franchise of The Amazing Race. I don't recall any other version of it going to Curazao.

Hope they make them interact with the locals, especially if it involves selfdriving because I think Spanish is not the main language of Curazao, it looks like Braian&Karina and Tobias&Ezequiel might be getting lost.

That paramedic simulation is kind of weird but ok? I guess...

I don't understand the surfing board task, in some caps we can see the entire team on it and in other we can see only one of them doing it... weird...

maxen:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 15, 2013, 07:02:58 PM ---

I don't understand the surfing board task, in some caps we can see the entire team on it and in other we can see only one of them doing it... weird...

--- End quote ---

Hopefully they won't quit those tasks too.

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: maxen on October 15, 2013, 07:13:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 15, 2013, 07:02:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Hopefully they won't quit those tasks too.

--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed! :gaah:

maxen:
It seems both teams from Argentina dislike each other after the race.

Alenaveda:
If you remember the second leg beginning, they both stated that the other Argentinian team was their biggest enemy at the race.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version