The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.

<< < (26/117) > >>

Alenaveda:
I found a source that tells that the new season will start on the September 16th, 8.00pm.

Alenaveda:

FROM LA REPÚBLICA
https://www.larepublica.net/app/cms/www/index.php?pk_articulo=533304200

"We will leave on high the name of the country."
Manfred Céspedes and Pierre Monney are the second couple of Costa Ricans that venture into The Amazing Race Latin America.
Cartagena, Colombia. The challenges of adventure, sports and endurance that includes the reality The Amazing Race Latin America, will have a Costa Rican couple for the second time.

Friends Manfred Céspedes, that is nature guide, and the singer-songwriter  Pierre Monney will participate in the fifth installment of the show, that will air the cable channel Space.

The dúo talked with Magazine and pointed that they are willing to leave on high the name of the country, the way the Costa Rican couple of odontologist José Varela and Marisol Ortiz did, who occupied the fourth position in the third edition of the reality.

The Amazing Race Latin America will be aired on September 16th, 8.00pm.

Overall will feature the participation of 11 couples of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico among other countries. His hostess will be the Colombian model Maria Victoria "La Toya" Montoya.

How did you get involved on the show?
Manfred: We are friends from a while, we're always looking for adventure in Costa Rica and when we knew there was a chance to sign up we sent the video.
Pierre: We have prepared mental, physically. Manfred helped me with the physical a lot, he's been training since ever but I didn't cause I had focused more on music.

Which is your strength as a team?
Manfred:  We think we are a pretty good teams and that's why we're going to win. Pierre is a singer-songwritter and he has creativity and skills; and combined with mine, that I am a sportsperson since childhood, we think that we'll be a pair hard to defeat. We're courageous, the patriotism that we have will be fundamental because it helps us to never give up. We have a mix of creativity, intellingence and physical prowess.

What about Marisol and José participation on the reality?
Pierre: They showed a lot of courage.
Manfred: Costa Ricans are not seeing as a power on the show, but sometimes who less talk is the one who exhibit more strength on the field.

Latamazingfan:
They published an article about the show in Venezuela. It´s not an interview to any of the couples but mostly general info. Maxen, it´s sad they didn´t include a chilean couple this year but I hope you watch and please keep bringing more info, it´s highly appreciated.

maxen:
Hi  Latamazingfan!

Don't worry... i'm not that mad right now.  :conf:

maxen:

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version