The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.

<< < (21/117) > >>

ZouLy:

PANAMA!!

@andylyons
approx. 6hours ago

"Today while in Panama I saw the box where you get a clue for the Amazing Race. I went over and looked at it and took a picture. Then the producer came over and took a pic with me. There was still one team that hadn't checked in yet. So as we walked down the road we saw them come around the corner so Tara, Brandon and I took off running after them videoing and taking pics. I was cheering them on so hopefully we will make the show. This will be the Amazing Race that airs in the Fall. It was so cool plus I love that show. Bam!"

maxen:
Thanks Zouly!!!!

Is that F/F team from Venezuela???... it seems there is a big Venezuelan flag in one of the backpacks, and i think i can see the stars from the flag.

Air:
^ I see the Venezuelan flag too.

maxen:
The place of the picture is the French Park,  a monument to the French builders that began the Panama Canal.

Alenaveda:
Brandon Reed ‏@brandonreed 43min

Found the Amazing Race checkpoint and clue box and saw the contestants running the race! Love this show http://instagram.com/p/bbI3TULRb3/

He's in Panama too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version