The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.

(1/117) > >>

Alenaveda:
Today is the day the new season of The Amazing Race Latin America has began in Cartagena, Colombia, as we suspected.

So if you have any other sightings, please feel free to post them here. Just respect the same rules as in the US version about pictures and the sources of the sightings.

Alenaveda:
Hotel Casa La Fe ‏@casalafe 1min

Momentos emocionantes durante las grabaciones de The Amazing Race latinoamerica 5 en frente del Hotel Casa La..

Exciting moments during the recordings of The Amazing Race Latin Amercia 5 in front of the Hotel Casa La Fe.

Alenaveda:
Hotel Casa La Fe ‏@casalafe 4min

He publicado 8 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe" fb.me/2JjQ1HTk2

I have posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe"

Alenaveda:
Juandy Torres ‏@JuandyTorres1 25s

The amazing race latinoamerica rodando en CTG! Del putas. Alli voy a estar.

The amazing race latin america filming in CTG! Cool. I'm going to be there.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 19, 2013, 05:22:57 PM ---Hotel Casa La Fe ‏@casalafe 4min

He publicado 8 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe" fb.me/2JjQ1HTk2

I have posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "The amazing race in front of Casa La Fe"

--- End quote ---

This is the link to the FB album:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152353078915400.1073741825.211451290399&type=3&l=33112f64d7

We can see a M/F teams doing a task. The woman is holding two clue envelopes in her hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version