Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Scheduling-Airing Times-Delays

<< < (5/16) > >>

DrRox:
CBS does not have the double header Sunday. So no 4:25 eastern time games this week. But CBS does have two late games at 4:05 eastern that will affect quite a few people.

Pittsburgh @ Oakland will take in most of West Virginia and Pennsylvania, parts of Kentucky and the only really big outlier is Dallas and Detroit.

NYJets @ Cincinnati will affect most of Ohio and NY.

Check out www.the506sports.com for latest updates Sunday morning.

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: DrRox on October 24, 2013, 04:38:59 PM ---CBS does not have the double header Sunday. So no 4:25 eastern time games this week. But CBS does have two late games at 4:05 eastern that will affect quite a few people.

Pittsburgh @ Oakland will take in most of West Virginia and Pennsylvania, parts of Kentucky and the only really big outlier is Dallas and Detroit.

NYJets @ Cincinnati will affect most of Ohio and NY.

Check out www.the506sports.com for latest updates Sunday morning.

--- End quote ---

Since I'm now living in Raleigh, I don't think the late games will affect me.

theschnauzers:
Err, Dr. Rox you gave an incorrect URL, there is no "the" in the site name. Just http://506sports.com/ will get you there!

Theo:
So, no delay today, I assume? :hrt:

redwings8831:
37 minute delay for those who had the Pittsburgh/Oakland game (Detroit, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Norfolk, West Virginia areas). Not sure if those who had the New York Jets/Cincinnati game (New York City, Albany, Columbus, Cincinnati, Louisville, Jacksonville areas) were brought over for the end of Pittsburgh/Oakland or if their 60 minutes started earlier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version