Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (53/56) > >>

Nyoman_SB1:

--- Quote from: Jobby on October 23, 2013, 05:23:56 AM ---I'm glad TAR didn't show that. That would have generated even more hate against the muslim community. I just want to say Ephraim is muslim too and the issue here is with two individuals and please... don't bring religion into this debate okay? :) <3

--- End quote ---

:like:

Zachary:

--- Quote from: Jobby on October 23, 2013, 05:23:56 AM ---I'm glad TAR didn't show that. That would have generated even more hate against the muslim community. I just want to say Ephraim is muslim too and the issue here is with two individuals and please... don't bring religion into this debate okay? :) <3

--- End quote ---

of course TAR didn't show that. I'd be mortified. That was insane what they did.
and absolutely zero offense towards the muslim community (sorry if any was taken). I am a muslim myself.
the issue is solely focused on Leo and Jamal and Leo and Jamal only.
so please don't take anything the wrong way!
and thanks! I just want to let everyone notice how disgraceful of human beings they are  :)

scruffs:
I'm sad that Brandon and Adam were eliminated. They are such fun people to watch. Saddest moment of the season so far for me.  :(

WalterC:
Never mind!

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: scruffs on October 30, 2013, 12:42:45 AM ---I'm sad that Brandon and Adam were eliminated. They are such fun people to watch. Saddest moment of the season so far for me.  :(

--- End quote ---
me too :pity

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version