Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (49/56) > >>

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: WalterC on October 06, 2013, 01:34:08 PM ---I was skimming through the interview of Hoskote & Naina, and they mentioned that they had a layover in Dallas, which seemed to play a factor why the 2nd set of teams were a lot farther behind than the 1st set. I wonder why it was not shown at all, instead showing as if it was a straight shot from LA to Santiago.

--- End quote ---

I believe they said something about a delay in Santiago though, I remember Jason&Amy talking about it in Santiago's Airport.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 06, 2013, 03:28:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: WalterC on October 06, 2013, 01:34:08 PM ---I was skimming through the interview of Hoskote & Naina, and they mentioned that they had a layover in Dallas, which seemed to play a factor why the 2nd set of teams were a lot farther behind than the 1st set. I wonder why it was not shown at all, instead showing as if it was a straight shot from LA to Santiago.

--- End quote ---

I believe they said something about a delay in Santiago though, I remember Jason&Amy talking about it in Santiago's Airport.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on September 30, 2013, 04:46:13 PM ---FROM TVGUIDE.COM:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Hoskote-Naina-1071472.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=imdb&profileid=01

Amazing Race's Hoskote and Naina: We Deliberately Did the Roadblock Incorrectly
Sep 30, 2013 02:57 PM ET
by Joyce Eng

What do you mean?
Hoskote: You had to take one of the two flights the show booked. Between the first and second flights, there was going to be a 30-minute gap between when they landed in Santiago, Chile. Then there was a one-hour window from Santiago to Iquique. Once we arrived there, we could've all gotten on the same flight to Iquique. They didn't show this on TV, but unfortunately, there was a hurricane in Dallas and our flight went through Dallas, so we knew we were going to be three hours late into Santiago. ... If we were allowed to use our own navigation skills and our chutzpah to get to Chile any way we want, maybe we wouldn't have been three hours late. But the rules didn't allow that. We ended up being three and a half hours late, so seven teams were completing the leg before our flight had even arrived in Chile.

--- End quote ---

theschnauzers:
There wouldn't have been a hurricane in Dallas at the time of filming; but severe thunderstorms or a tornado is quite possible.

ranger1010:
Well after a not so memorable premiere, I personally thought episode 2 was pretty good.  I know...there was a lot of drama but I was entertained!

Vitoko:
I'm just watching the beginning of the second episode and...

IQUIQUE IS NOT KNOWN AS THE CITY OF ETERNAL SUNSHINE, IQUIQUE IS KNOWN AS THE LAND OF CHAMPIONS, YES OUR CITIES HAVE A NICKNAME BUT THAT IS NOT US, ARICA IS THE CITY OF ETERNAL SPRING FOR EXAMPLE, ANTOFAGASTA IS THE PEARL OF THE NORTH, AND SO ON... BUT WE ARE NOT THE CITY OF ETERNAL SUNSHINE, WE ARE THE CITY OF CHAMPIONS  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Also those neoclasical buildings that were shown while Phil was talking about Iquique, those were buildings in Santiago except for Teatro Municipal de Iquique  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

I expected so much more   :gaah:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version