Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (43/56) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on July 20, 2013, 01:34:35 AM ---For some reason I get the feeling that Juneau, Alaska might be a bit of a replacement for a Boston finish. It might just be me though.

--- End quote ---

Just you. ;)

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 20, 2013, 08:35:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: SamualDude on July 20, 2013, 01:34:35 AM ---For some reason I get the feeling that Juneau, Alaska might be a bit of a replacement for a Boston finish. It might just be me though.

--- End quote ---

Just you. ;)

--- End quote ---

If the final leg was planned for Boston and they decided to scrap it because of the Boston bombing (which seems unlikely to me given how events unfolded back then), Juneau doesn't strike me as a likely replacement candidate if they had to put something together on short notice. Some large city that they were already familiar with and had contacts for would be likelier. Hawaii and San Francisco are the first possibilities that come to mind.

ianthebalance:
We have a team of ER Doctors, while another team (father/daughter) has an ER Doctor also. It seems weird to be shown as ER Doctors in description when they are not the only ones.

georgiapeach:
3 ER Docs, 2 Tim's, 2 Nicole's...season of coincidences!!

Jobby:
TAR 4? With 3 Steves, 2 Jons and Dave/David...? :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version