Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (41/56) > >>

Bwils927:
I know it's a new location and all, but we can easily get better than Juneau Alaska.

Theo:
Leo & his partner's palindrome name <3

WalterC:
Just thinking...

I remembering thinking back when Anchorage was used as the TAR12 finale, that Alaska was being overused and thus cliched. Flash forward to now, and realizing now that visits have become few and far between. And this time, it's to a city that was never visited before.

Also, I'd say that the slate of finale cities was wiped clean after All-Stars, since they would have a full leg instead of a half-leg. So we could see Seattle, Chicago, and Dallas in the near future seasons.

Funny how some people here are already getting tired of Indonesia, after fans wanting it so badly for a long, long time. And it was a lot more so after the Asian and Aussie editions went there beforehand.

Theo:

--- Quote from: WalterC on July 10, 2013, 11:19:41 AM ---Just thinking...

Funny how some people here are already getting tired of Indonesia, after fans wanting it so badly for a long, long time. And it was a lot more so after the Asian and Aussie editions went there beforehand.

--- End quote ---

I know, right? <////////////3 And nobody complains about Japan despite its 6th visit :lol: Just kidding. I don't mind where TAR went since they always do a good job to make every country look fresh and new <3

georgiapeach:
The COUNTRY being new doesn't bother me at all. The LOCATION and TASKS being fresh is what matters to me...

Look at how fun TAR Canada is going to be...all in ONE country!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version