Archive > Big Brother 15

Welcome Back!!!!!!

<< < (5/6) > >>

Bandit3S:
 :hello2: Happy to be back to our BB summer  :talk Can't wait for it to start tonight! Also, a great big  :ty3: to everyone that helps make this site possible-- it truly makes the BB season so much better!! Happy Premiere, everyone!  :conf:  :wohoo:  :party: -Suzanne

Grace23:
BAWHAHAHA..no really, Hi everyone..it's BB TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES :hearts: i hope you guys are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I must go get the feeds, I waited till the last minute...so silly me.....happy to see u guys :ghug:

a1mamacat:
 :conf: :conf: :conf:

Almost time!!!

Ticked at CBS for the viewing changes (Canadian have money, you fools), but so happy to see all the wonderful RFF peeps again!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :<3

Bandit3S:

--- Quote from: Grace23 on June 26, 2013, 05:43:13 PM ---BAWHAHAHA..no really, Hi everyone..it's BB TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES :hearts: i hope you guys are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I must go get the feeds, I waited till the last minute...so silly me.....happy to see u guys :ghug:

--- End quote ---

YAY GRACE!!!! I love your posts-- so happy to see you are back  :cheer: this is going to be a great season, I hope!!!

KitKat:
A1mamacat, Grace and Bandit    :ghug: Welcome back  :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version