Author Topic: Mean girls  (Read 1913 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Mean girls
« on: July 12, 2013, 01:12:15 PM »
It's hard to watch the bullying and bitchy behavior of this pack of she devils, Aaryn, Gina Marie and Kaitlyn. When they all were ganging up on Jessica it made me sick and its grade school behavior. These girls need admirers to be happy not friends, especially spoiled rotten Aaryn. Life has a way of kicking your ass when you behave this way.  :spank:

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Mean girls
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
Also, I've watched Big Brother since the series began and I have never been moved to such emotion as watching Howard on his knees in the have not room begging for God's help. I am praying for strength for Howard and Candice.  What a horrible house!!   :pray:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 03:47:43 PM »
Also, I've watched Big Brother since the series began and I have never been moved to such emotion as watching Howard on his knees in the have not room begging for God's help. I am praying for strength for Howard and Candice.  What a horrible house!!   :pray:

It broke my heart, I started to cry, such pain, I only wish he didn't vote the way he did

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »
I watched this a little while ago on flashback. It was heartbreaking watching him fight his emotions and praying for help. He was called to the DR and he just couldn't do it until he was more in control.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.