The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Vietnam 2--ReCaps are here!!

<< < (16/22) > >>

G.B.:
Thanks.

Also, if you have spare time, could you check the Task Descriptions on this race's Wikipedia page, and make sure everything's correct? (I write those too). Those aren't on the Reality Fan Wiki yet, but they will be eventually.

Just let me know what to fix and I'll fix it.

paradoxinee:
Wow, I always wonder who did the English version in Wikipedia. It's wonderful.  :yess: I will check it when I have time

Quoc Nghia:
I don't understand why they (production) change the rules completely. It makes the race getting boring because the position is always same as previous leg.

The editing is still really bad. Even worse than last year. They makes the race look like an easy pie althought it's hard.

But the cast save the show. This year, there are many different personalities. They created a lot of dramas and funny monents and they caught attention of many viewers. (Maybe because of they're celebrities). I like all the girls this season. They make the show more colorful. And some of the girls are getting more famous after the race. Especially Hari, she's a Korean girl, cancer survivor, her bf is a famous rapper and their love story's just like a soap drama on TV. Blue team, I don't like both of them on VN's next top model but on TAR, i really like how they play.

On the other side, Red team has a lot of haters. I'm OK with Linh Chinh but but NPV's bossy attitude   :meow:

There's only one final episode. I hope Blue win. It's really great when an all-female team win. *circle praying*

The show will be renewed for sure. BHD needs to fire editting crews. They sucks. All BHD's shows (VN's got talents, MasterChef, Vietnam Idol) are horrible because of editting. And Huy Khanh, if he continues hosting next year, please change the style.

@GB: I think you shouldn't replace "Thanh Hoa" = "Bông", "Bông"'s just her nickname.

G.B.:
@Quoc Nghia I gave some consideration to that. The rule of TAR wiki pages is that we identify them by how they're identified on-sceen. I got into a huge argument on the Israel TAR pages because the teams' "relationships" there were not matching what was displayed on-screen in Hebrew.

Luu Esther is represented as "Hari" because she is constantly credited on-screen as Hari. However, with the case of "S.T" and "Bông", they were only credited on SOME episodes as such.

S.T was credited as such on 1/2 episodes, which was majority enough for me to make an administrative decision to do so. However, Bông was only credited as such for 2/6 episodes. That's not enough, and she was more consistently credited as Thanh Hoa.

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: GB on October 08, 2013, 11:24:14 AM ---@Quoc Nghia I gave some consideration to that. The rule of TAR wiki pages is that we identify them by how they're identified on-sceen. I got into a huge argument on the Israel TAR pages because the teams' "relationships" there were not matching what was displayed on-screen in Hebrew.

--- End quote ---

Oh man, that was you? I remember reading that! You don't speak Hebrew, do you? I ask because the team labels weren't always the same. Like, sometimes for Alon & Oren it'd say "Brothers", but other times it'd say "CEO & Lawyer" or something like that, and I think for Osi & Carmit it'd sometimes say "From X", X being their hometown. So in some cases what was on the Wiki page was correct and in others what you thought should be on the page was correct.

But anyway, I like Đức Hưng & Thùy Dung but since Diệp Lâm Anh & Thu Hiền made it to the final leg I'm rooting for the girls. I just hope the tasks in the leg won't be as ridiculously unfair as the one in last season's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version