Author Topic: TAR 23 Media  (Read 35344 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 23 Media
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2013, 06:36:51 AM »
Episode 9 title is "Part Like the Red Sea".

Source: CBS website

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2013, 08:15:23 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »
The season finale of THE AMAZING RACE will be broadcast Sunday, Dec. 8 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).  The final four Teams start in Tokyo where they’ll find themselves rolling through a human bowling competition and stripping down for a phone call at the bottom of a giant fish bowl. Ultimately, the final three Teams will sprint to the finish line in Alaska for the one million dollar prize. This season's edition is averaging 9.67 million viewers, 2.4/06 in adults 18-49 and 3.2/07 in adults 25-54.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 09:26:42 AM »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:30:10 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »
'Amazing Race' Finale Preview: Phil Keoghan Breaks Down the Final 4 Teams

(Exclusive Photos)
8:17 AM PST 12/6/2013 by Kimberly Nordyke

The 23rd season of CBS' reality competition airs Sunday, when one team will win the $1 million prize.

Eleven teams started out in the race for the $1 million prize on this season, which took competitors to four continents and nine countries, spanning more than 35,000 miles.

Challenges called for them to paraglide over Iquique, Chile, subject themselves to a freezing water plunge in Norway and take part in Formula One Racing in Abu Dhabi.

On Sunday's two-hour finale, one of the final four will be eliminated early on, leaving three teams in the sprint to be the first to the finish line, which this season takes them to Alaska. One team will go home with the $1 million prize.

The Hollywood Reporter has exclusive photos from the finale, which airs at 8 p.m. Sunday. Ahead of the big reveal, host Phil Keoghan shared his thoughts about the final four.

Married ER doctors Travis Jasper, 43, and Nicole Jasper, 39:

“Travis is really giving Nicole a hard time. I guess he has high expectations, and I think Nicole is struggling a little bit with that pressure. I think if they are going to win this race, they are really going to have to get back to what they were doing in the beginning which was taking time with each other, giving each other the time to be able to do what they do best, and not pointing out where they’re wrong.”

Dating duo Jason Case, 33, and Amy Diaz, 29:

“Jason and Amy are a powerhouse. What a nice relationship. They really respect each other. They’re both strong, they’re both smart and they are Boston Proud. They want to bring it home.”

Exes Tim Sweeney, 32, and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi, 29:

“I’m not sure that any of us thought that all this bickering and yelling and criticism and craziness would have Tim and Marie finishing in the final four? Really!? Marie is so hard on Tim. I don’t know how he takes it. I certainly would not be able to take the abuse.”

Cousins Leo Temory, 26, and Jamal Zadran, 26:

“I think at this point the other three teams just want to see the Afghanimals go away. They don’t want to see them win. Leo and Jamal are pretty strong though. They’re determined to stick with it, and they’re certainly not lacking in confidence.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazing-race-finale-phil-keoghan-663341?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fnews+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories%29
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan