Author Topic: Great Examples Of The Amazing Race Strategy  (Read 19865 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Great Examples Of The Amazing Race Strategy
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 05:44:19 AM »
I have been thinking about race strategy lately as well.

Even though it isn't a game changing strategy, I like the idea of hiding all maps of the destination country in the airport gift shops.

Is there a race strategy that you would like to see used that you have not seen before?

Sure hide it pal, any team can just go on a computer and download it off Google... :funny:

That Brent and Holly move <3 such lols :lol:

I think the handy maps > google maps especially when you are always on the move and there are no internet connection in the place.

Race strategy? I'd like to reserve my thoughts. I hope one day I can use them. My chances in joining a TAR is not high so yeah I'm going to float this idea (original? I haven't seen a move like this) so that others use this and we get entertained :lol: (Okay example: In a route information, I'm going to pay a local to mislead other teams to go to another place instead. Imagine this in Wenchang Ge S14. I'm going to pay a lady then she stands in front of location then say that Wenchang Ge is on the other side of the road <3)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 06:08:33 AM »
Cocoa <3 OMG. That will be epic funny.

Offline airn10

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 06:35:09 AM »
Race strategy? I'd like to reserve my thoughts. I hope one day I can use them. My chances in joining a TAR is not high so yeah I'm going to float this idea (original? I haven't seen a move like this) so that others use this and we get entertained :lol: (Okay example: In a route information, I'm going to pay a local to mislead other teams to go to another place instead. Imagine this in Wenchang Ge S14. I'm going to pay a lady then she stands in front of location then say that Wenchang Ge is on the other side of the road <3)
I love this idea and will definitely do it if I am ever lucky enough for be chosen to race!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 09:37:36 AM »

That is so devious, I love it.  :lol: Of course, if the lady ends up actually going through with it  :lol:

I sort of miss the Intersection. With each twist comes a set of strategies, and I am wondering what strategies revolve around the Intersection and what possible strategies would be concocted if an Intersection were placed this season or one of the other recent ones.  ???
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 12:08:45 AM »
I have been thinking about race strategy lately as well.

Even though it isn't a game changing strategy, I like the idea of hiding all maps of the destination country in the airport gift shops.

Is there a race strategy that you would like to see used that you have not seen before?

Sure hide it pal, any team can just go on a computer and download it off Google... :funny:

That Brent and Holly move <3 such lols :lol:

I think the handy maps > google maps especially when you are always on the move and there are no internet connection in the place.

Printing it off? I'm sure internet cafes let u print stuff, and it should be that expensive.

I think your strategy might lead to penalties though...

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 09:26:56 AM »
Wrestling the race away from luck's hands is a good strategy.

You could do it like Leo/Jamal and try to drag a less competent team onto your better (but risky) flight, but of course do it with more tack. Or you could convince everyone to rebel and quit a luck-based task so you win or lose based on your own merits, like the sandcastle task in Bora Bora.

Frankly I've got a few dozen tricks up my sleeve just based on spoiling experience, but I'm saving them for when I actually get on the race. :)

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 10:57:48 AM »
Not a strategy on the part of the racers, but the decision by the cab drivers in Panama (TAR19) to work together gave us the best possible ending to that leg!  :funny: :funny: