The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

What kind of memory challenge that you want to see?

(1/12) > >>

Kamineko:
Hey guys, after some good and bad memory challenges in TAR, what kind of memory challenge that you personally want to see in the final leg? :)

Personally, I like if they have to sort the coat of arms of each countries they visited. Because, I think nobody would thought about this, and they maybe haven't seen it and no way they'll take a note about it. ;)

Prophet:
Cool thread! I agree that teams are becoming too smart for run-of-the-mill memory tasks, so they should do something different. If they had not put the outlines of the countries on the clues in TAR 19, I think that finale could have been more interesting.

How about the languages of each country visited?

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 17, 2013, 01:24:03 PM ---Cool thread! I agree that teams are becoming too smart for run-of-the-mill memory tasks, so they should do something different. If they had not put the outlines of the countries on the clues in TAR 19, I think that finale could have been more interesting.

--- End quote ---
If they're making it, almost all countries visited should have different mother language. Also, to make it more interesting, how about they have to hear a recording of the language spoken? Wouldn't be harder and trickier than just to see the writing? :lol:

Tarfan37:
true that espically portugese and spanish

Also this could be an awesome switchback but put it as a finale memory task
S10 Leg 9 Make Music Detour: Imagine the Final 3 Rapping about eveywhere theyve been. Tests Their memory, creativity, and possibly physically (making a dance to go with it) Maybe combine it with some props that appeared on the race and a few decoys

(just posted this on switch back thread to lol)

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on May 17, 2013, 02:00:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on May 17, 2013, 01:24:03 PM ---Cool thread! I agree that teams are becoming too smart for run-of-the-mill memory tasks, so they should do something different. If they had not put the outlines of the countries on the clues in TAR 19, I think that finale could have been more interesting.

--- End quote ---
If they're making it, almost all countries visited should have different mother language. Also, to make it more interesting, how about they have to hear a recording of the language spoken? Wouldn't be harder and trickier than just to see the writing? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Definitely :lol: <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version