The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Future Switchbacks

<< < (13/29) > >>

Ryan:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on February 17, 2014, 01:53:06 PM ---I wouldn't mind seeing the Dinosaur RB from Season 18 Leg 5 again.  This was a pretty hard task and it really made a few teams struggle.

Or the Chinese Zodiac RB from Leg 4 - The one where they had to search for the 12 wooden charms with the animals of the Chinese Zodiac, and then place them in mythological order.  I think that was what the order was based on anyway?  ???

--- Quote from: Boring Dude on February 17, 2014, 01:32:10 PM ---Here are examples of what I mean from TAR 23:

The choir task in leg 6 would make a good switch back, as it was innately difficult; while the robot task in leg 11 would not, as we already know the solution, and anyone repeating it would know about the mistake Leo & Jamal made.

Feel free to discus.

--- End quote ---

^^^ This could work if they used a different robot design, although I guess it wouldn't really be seen as a switchback then?  :lol:

--- End quote ---

The robot was interesting, but I would love to see the dinosaur come back, tough one. I'd like to see them beef up the Chinese Zodiac one and make another step out of it.

Lemontail:
What about TAR 17's watermelon task?

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Roif456 on February 21, 2014, 06:58:45 PM ---What about TAR 17's watermelon task?

--- End quote ---
The watermelon is a must.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on February 21, 2014, 11:45:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Roif456 on February 21, 2014, 06:58:45 PM ---What about TAR 17's watermelon task?

--- End quote ---
The watermelon is a must.

--- End quote ---

It's not a compelling task at all tbh, the main thing that made the task good were Brooke and Claire. It would possibly bring more rating though b/c the original became a viral video.

Platrium:
There's suppose to be a thread with the same title "Future Switchbacks."

But anyway, I'll repeat my favorites:
TAR17's Watermelon rb
TAR22's Sandcastle rb

Peach, can you merge this to the old one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version