Future Switchbacks

<< < (21/29) > >>

Platrium:
TAR27:

Leg 3 Horse or Carriage Detour
Leg 7 Ship or Skip Detour
Leg 9 Cans or Candy Detour
Leg 11 Roadblock in Macau

Some of the tasks this season are nice, but compared to other seasons, this one feels like average or below average. I would prioritize some of my previous switchback wishes over this.

gamerfan09:
Nothing from TAR27 deserves mention of any switchback. What an atrocious season.

Marionete:
It would be interesting to have a switchback-themed season with all (or at least most) of the tasks being repeated from past seasons.

gamerfan09:
I really don't like Switchbacks because everytime we've had one, it has failed catastrophically (best done was TAR27 and even that was stretching it).

I do like though, some fun nice little touches to earlier seasons locations (the TAR3 Switzerland Fountain on 28 <3 Mika on the water slide lol <3), but nothing overboard like repeating tasks.

You know what they say, repetition of things you already know is pointless and lazy.

That said, we need another #WatermelonGate-esque task to go viral. Really.

Platrium:
It'd be interesting to see a switchback in an all-star season wherein a returnee team who performed the task before was eliminated by it.

For example:
Tiffany & Krista and the Leg 11 Roadblock in Macau
Cameron & Darius and the Leg 3 "Adrianna" Roadblock :funny:
Zach & Rachel and the Leg 9 Salt Roadblock
Tim & TeJay and the Leg 8 Pole Detour in Malta (as a roadblock? :grins: )

I'd expect teams to do better if they encounter a switchback task they had troubles with before, unless they're a Mika-esque racer. :ascared

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version