Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S 27: BLOOD vs WATER *Spoilers**

<< < (18/30) > >>

Cocoa:
Hello guys!

I've decided to go spoiler-free for the boot order, but there are little spoilers that i want to know (such as tribe name and tribe colors) however I cannot go to spoiler sites because I might spoil myself for the boot order. :lol: Can somebody find if there are information regarding the tribe names and colors of this season (and probably Season 28 as well)? Thank you guys :D 

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on July 12, 2013, 03:26:06 AM ---Hello guys!

I've decided to go spoiler-free for the boot order, but there are little spoilers that i want to know (such as tribe name and tribe colors) however I cannot go to spoiler sites because I might spoil myself for the boot order. :lol: Can somebody find if there are information regarding the tribe names and colors of this season (and probably Season 28 as well)? Thank you guys :D 

--- End quote ---

Can somebody, please? :'(

north09:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on July 12, 2013, 11:08:54 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, there isn't anything. I went over to Sucks the other day to see if I could find some update, all they do is argue over off-topic things.

gamerfan09:
I thought it was gonna be Dugo and Tubig. :lol:

WinTar:

--- Quote from: north09 on July 12, 2013, 06:18:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on July 12, 2013, 11:08:54 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, there isn't anything. I went over to Sucks the other day to see if I could find some update, all they do is argue over off-topic things.

--- End quote ---
All I can see there are lots of bad words. :iok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version