Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S 27: BLOOD vs WATER *Spoilers**

<< < (21/30) > >>

coolio:
Gabon colors making a comeback <3

ICONBLEED:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on August 05, 2013, 12:41:04 PM ---tbh Im quite surprised that they used those two words as the tribe names. I'm not the biggest fan either. :lol: Lets see how Jeff and company pronounce these words and only at that time can I make my verdict. :lol:

--- End quote ---

for sure jeff will pronounce Galang (Gay-lang Wins!), Tadhana (Thud-hen-na Wins!)
one thing is filming over now? big storm coming up tomorrow..

WinTar:

--- Quote from: edreifigure on August 11, 2013, 09:15:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on August 05, 2013, 12:41:04 PM ---tbh Im quite surprised that they used those two words as the tribe names. I'm not the biggest fan either. :lol: Lets see how Jeff and company pronounce these words and only at that time can I make my verdict. :lol:

--- End quote ---

for sure jeff will pronounce Galang (Gay-lang Wins!), Tadhana (Thud-hen-na Wins!)
one thing is filming over now? big storm coming up tomorrow..

--- End quote ---
Yes, filming is already over. :)

thespicdatum:
It would have been fun to watch the contestants dealing with Labuyo's wrath  :funny:

I am sure they considered TUBIG and DUGO as tribe names but woyld have been awkward fro American viewers since:

TUBIG - will be pronounced as TOO BIG; and

DUGO - wull be pronounced as DO GO

georgiapeach:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/20/big-brother-hayden-moss-survivor-blood-vs-water/

Earlier this summer, Jeff Probst officially broke the news on Entertainment Weekly Radio that the 27th season of Survivor — titled Blood Vs. Water — would feature returning Survivor players and their loved ones. And now we can officially reveal that one of those pairs will be Survivor: One World’s Kat Edorsson and her boyfriend, Big Brother season 12 champ Hayden Moss. And the two talk about it for the first time right here! While players from both Survivor and Big Brother have appeared on fellow CBS reality competition show The Amazing Race — and a relative of Survivor’s Russell and Brandon Hantz, Willie, played on last summer’s Big Brother — Hayden will become the first person to have appeared on both programs.
Jeff Probst reveals the big 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' twist. Plus: Joss Whedon and Gillian Anderson! InsideTV Podcast: Jeff Probst talks about a possible all-winners edition of 'Survivor' In the video interview below (which was shot on location), I asked the couple which show is harder, Survivor or Big Brother. “I will answer that question exactly in about 39 days,” said Hayden the day before the game began. “Really, I’ll be the only person ever that can answer that question. So I’m excited to test it out and see what Survivor is all about.”
EW.com has also learned that this is not Hayden’s first brush with Survivor. In fact, he was very close to being cast on the show before he ended up on Big Brother in the summer of 2010. “We met with him for Survivor,” reveals host Jeff Probst. “He made it all the way to our finals. Hayden and I met. We were in the room talking and for whatever reason, I can’t even remember now, it just didn’t work out. Either we had somebody like him, I don’t know. And the next thing I know he’s on Big Brother! If you had just waited five minutes we would have put you on Survivor!” Evidently, the wait was worth it, as Hayden not only won $500,000 on Big Brother, but now gets to go for the full million when Survivor: Blood vs. Water premieres with a special 90-minute episode on Sept. 18 at 8pm on CBS.

To see more from Hayden and Kat on location, just click on the video player below
(use the abve link)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version