Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Most Underrated Survivors ever.

<< < (5/7) > >>

Jobby:
I thought Christina was playing it real. She knew she was on the outside and couldn't do much to change, it just wasn't her type of personality I guess. She could have been really gullible, believing that Kim is taking Alicia and her to the end.. but once it was clear Kim wasn't doing so, she just didn't try because there's really no point.

I really liked Christina because I know she's really a kind hearted person. No matter how Colton and Alicia threw her under the bus, she still treated them with respect.

And I know people said she's a bad Survivor and blah blah blah... but, who says in Survivor you always have to be "exciting, scheming and deceitful"? Christina's game play was one I have not really seen before and gosh, she must be really a humble person for being so gracious about all the negativity she has received and I really must say, she's not getting enough credit and recognition for just, you know... being nice on Survivor. People are always criticizing her and everything.

Bwils927:
I agree that she did good at flying under the radar. I feel that Eddie is easier to defend, because he was on the bottom, and never had the opportunity to change up the game. He had to put his faith in others to switch up the game and join his alliance. For someone to be in the minority every single episode and make it to F4 is very impressive.

I think Eddie was more fun to watch than Christina though. Just my opinion.

Jobby:
The reason why Eddie stayed there for so long was because of Malcolm's move and Stealth R Us self-destructing. I would have been more impressed if he did a Bob (Gabon)... but no, I think both Christina and Eddie are not fun to watch at all... but I think they are underrated because I think they played a great social game, to not have been deemed as BIG THREATS and good to keep around. ;)

Bwils927:
I just consider Eddie fun to watch because he has a good personality and seems like a fun person. While Christina is very nice, she was just extremely boring.

thespicdatum:
Eddie gave up about five episodes prior to his being voted out.

He was just relishing every second he was able to stay on the island. He stopped playing long before he was outed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version