Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep14 "Last Push"

<< < (25/26) > >>

Reilly Queens:
“Tons of people were upset. After a while it became a farce. We had to do mic checks and things and Jeff Probst was making sure everybody’s mics worked and the people in the audience were like, “We’re not even going to get to talk. This is so disrespectful.” And Allie, one of the first boots off for the Fans tribe — even though she was one of the first people off, on other reunion shows people that are off early still get to talk and give us an update as to what they’re doing. And Allie was like, “Listen, I got a dress. I invited family members. You have to be kidding me that I’m not even on the stage.” It’s just nuts! You could tell that other people were preferred to talk. And its just ridiculous to me. Seeing Boston Rob there confirmed to me that Boston Rob, who wasn’t on this season, got more air time than I did! Boston Rob was mentioned almost every episode by Phillip. He got to walk up on the stage. That’s just nuts! To me, Survivor is about 20 people who go on an adventure together. And everybody has an equal shot, but circumstances play parts. And that was just insane what we saw last night.”
—    Erik Reichenbach

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/13/survivor-caramoan-erik-reunion/2/

Glamazon Racer:
^ Erik <3

Air:
Erik thank god you mentioned that <3

Stupidest. Production. Decision. Ever.

Well casting another Hantz probably also qualifies. :P

theamazingracer21:
I hated that they didn't show the Pre-Jury contestants. I really wanted to see Francesca eat the rock.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on May 14, 2013, 06:35:54 AM ---I hated that they didn't show the Pre-Jury contestants. I really wanted to see Francesca eat the rock.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version