Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep14 "Last Push"

<< < (24/26) > >>

Jobby:
The QN now is... why 8 person jury. Corrine would have been a nice addition to the jury. :lol3:

Bwils927:
I loved the jury tearing apart Dawn and Sherri. I didn't mind Sherri, but she's delusional if she thinks she was leading alliances after the merge.

And Eddie's idea of a dog kennel next to a bar  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:

Corinne: "I flipped for a gay and 3 hotties"  :lol3:

And I'll post the Blood vs Water cast in a separate thread.

Leilani:
I'm guessing the blood vs water thing will have the tribes made up of couples. One tribe the people in each pair will be related and the other tribe they will be friends.

Maybe Sherri's next project should be her own version on "How to Win Friends and Influence People."  :lol3:

Cochran really annoyed me last night, but I guess out of the three left he was the one who should have won.

That was so not right for them to put the rest of the cast in the audience.  Did they even acknowledge most of them?  If they did it was so quick I missed it.  Pretending there wasn't a problem doesn't mean one didn't exist.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, it was good to see Rudy (one of the few people I remember from previous seasons).

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 13, 2013, 02:32:34 PM ---The QN now is... why 8 person jury. Corrine would have been a nice addition to the jury. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Maybe it's their new format to mix things up, open more possibilities so that the castaways will have to continuously wonder if it's going to be F2 or F3, since it started since Philippines.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 13, 2013, 01:20:55 PM ---I definitely hope I am not wrong in saying Cochran was a cocky idiot few episodes ago.

After his final IC win, I nearly puked at every single word he said. Erm... eat the humble pie...?

--- End quote ---

Didn't see him remotely as cocky a few episodes ago, but tonight... definitely he was. It was annoying to watch. -___-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version