Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep14 "Last Push"

(1/26) > >>

Reilly Queens:
WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS WITHIN ARM’S REACH, ONE CASTAWAY FALLS VICTIM TO A HEARTBREAKING MEDICAL EMERGENCY, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," FOLLOWED BY THE LIVE ONE-HOUR REUNION SHOW, SUNDAY, MAY 12

"Last Push” — With the title of Sole Survivor on the line and $1 million within arm’s reach, one castaway falls victim to a heartbreaking medical emergency, on the two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, followed by the live one-hour reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, Sunday, May 12 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SPEC:

Show contentDawn Final 5 winner, Eddie finally booted, Erik presumed medvac.

Bwils927:
First off, before I say this, I fully understand this IS a part of a spoiler board.

Thanks for ruining the final episode. I think it would be of common courtesy to put the news about the vote out and medvac in the Bootlist thread. This is the ONLY thread to talk about the episodes, and even though it is in the spoiler board, I find it unnecessary to put that here, since many people that visit the episode threads may not want to know who the F3 is. I think that to the respect of users and guests that have not seen that post, you should delete that sentence, and put it in the bootlist thread where it belongs.

P.S. I really don't care if you want to rebuttal and defend yourself, I'm never gonna agree with you that it is okay to put that info here before it happens, so do yourself a favor and don't waste your time trying to argue with me. The season's already been spoiled for me. It's up to you to spare other users and guests.

Reilly Queens:
No its actually just my spec :)

Finale Promo!
http://www.youtube.com/v/Aem-49GAQGE

Bwils927:
Sorry if I overreacted :) It really doesn't look like that, but I believe you. No hard feelings.  :hrt:

Bwils927:
Yeah, i kinda figured that with the tree thing and all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version