Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

All Four Judges Fired For 2014?

<< < (3/10) > >>

TexasLady:
I like Nicki too and Keith. Randy has never been much of a judge with his DAWG and In-it-to-win-it. He was an offset to some of the nasty things that Simon would say but for useful criticism, not much.

Nicki tells it like it is.

I couldn't understand why this news would leak yesterday, on the day when the final two would be revealed, now I wonder if it was leaked on purpose.

Jobby:
I think it doesn't matter anymore. I think after giving American Idol a second shot after three years (AI 8 was the last season I watched completely)... I think it's time to go on hiatus/give up on the show again. :lol3:

I think I'll go with The Voice... although I think the show has an even more unfair elimination system. :groan:

Jobby:

--- Quote ---Radar recently reported that executive producer Nigel Lythgoe is planning a complete overhaul of the current judging panel. Apparently he is hoping to replace the existing judges with a “dream team” consisting of Justin Bieber, Pink, Selena Gomez and Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.
--- End quote ---

I was REALLY KIDDING about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and was still in bed when I typed their names. Gosh, I didn't expect it to be true!!!! :lol3:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 10, 2013, 08:18:57 AM ---
--- Quote ---Radar recently reported that executive producer Nigel Lythgoe is planning a complete overhaul of the current judging panel. Apparently he is hoping to replace the existing judges with a “dream team” consisting of Justin Bieber, Pink, Selena Gomez and Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.
--- End quote ---

I was REALLY KIDDING about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and was still in bed when I typed their names. Gosh, I didn't expect it to be true!!!! :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Maybe they are quoting you!  :lol3:

Jobby:
I'll hyperventilate with a heart attack if JB is really a judge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version